Any gamecube fans here?

SniperXx

2[H]4U
I just picked up another gamecube for $40 shipped which I couldn't turn down since it came with everything I needed to play including RE Zero and 1. Either way I owned one a couple years ago. I bought it to play Zelda Windwaker which I have a urge to play again. Also in that time I played Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime and Resident Evil 4. I enjoyed all of them but I could not play Metroid Prime. I don't know if it was the textures or what but that game made me dizzy and sick which forced me to quite. I hated that because what little I played I enjoyed it.

Well with that out of the way I was wondering is there any other games I missed out on then and now?

BTW main reason I bought another is the new Zelda is on it's way and it will be cheaper to play it on GC then buying Wii.

i have about 20 gamecube games. the ones that are brought out most often when friends come over are

1) mario tennis
2) karaoke revolution
3) bomberman

Sold my Gamecube and 3 games to a friends little brother for 60 bucks, worthless system. Haven't bought a console since then. Sold my Xbox for 75 bucks too. Still have the PS2, but just to watch movies on. Might see how the PS3 turns out.

[H]Opterown said:
Sold my Gamecube and 3 games to a friends little brother for 60 bucks, worthless system. Haven't bought a console since then. Sold my Xbox for 75 bucks too. Still have the PS2, but just to watch movies on. Might see how the PS3 turns out.

U actually watch movies on your ps2 if you were gonna do that you should have kept your xbox

I still play my Gamecube every once in a while.

I am playing RE4 for the 2nd time through on it right now actually. LOVE RE4, great, great game. The main reason I bought a Gamecube originally was for the RE games and all of the Sonic games/collections.

You owe it to yourself to play Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Trust me on this.

ManCannon said:
You owe it to yourself to play Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Trust me on this.
Can't believe it took this long to be said. Stellar title.

ManCannon said:

One of the best titles. I would have bought a gamecube just for this game. The gamecube was definately my favorite and most played console of the current gen. My 360 has taken over most of my gameplay time now, atleast until I get a Wii.

Definatly agree with the others. Eternal Darkness is the cube's best single player game imo.

Soul Calibur 2. It's supposedly better on PS2, but playing as Link is just awesome.

[H]Opterown said:

If all you use the PS2 for is DVD's then sell the PS2 and buy yourself a 20$ DVD player...it will have much better quality then the PS2. The PS2 is literally *the* single worst DVD player you can get.

[H]Opterown said:

Hey, this is a GAME forum. I think you got lost.

LeviathanZERO said:
Hey, this is a GAME forum. I think you got lost.
Hehe. Not only a GAME forum but a CONSOLE GAMING forum. :)

As to the topic, I've enjoyed my Gamecube but have been trailing off in terms of interest as its third-party support got weaker and weaker, favoring instead the Xbox. Now that I finally bought a 360, the Gamecube isn't even hooked up (needed the space back). Once I get a Wii (for that Wii60 experience), I'll just pop my Gamecube games in there.

Oh, and a couple games I enjoyed were Lost Kingdoms and its sequel (with the exciting addenum of "2" to the original title). They're "action card battler" (in other words, no "table" like most collectible card games) RPGs and I consider them underappreciated...either that, or my taste is terrible. ;)

I got my gamecube about 3 months ago and im absoutely loving it. best part is the games are incredibly cheap. 1 gamecube plus 20 games, another controller and the gameboy player cost me $350 :cool:

only problem now is i have 20 games that need finishing before i should get a Wii. ofcourse i know on nov19th i wont be able to resist the wii and will end up getting it anyway, hey atleast i can still play gamecube games on it. its going to be pretty damn hard to resist the wii temptation since i requested that entire week off work :D

I personally really love the gamecube and the titles available for it. Gotta love the ati graphics, the really easy to use analog stick etc. By far my current favorite controller. I also expect tons out of the wii. I really really want one, and i consider the first must have console for me in the past 10 years *(been stuck on pc games that whole time)

Back