Any future mITX with integrated Nvidia Fermi GPU?

JonTa

Weaksauce
I would really like to build a HTPC with new Fermi gpu (GF104, GF106, GF108) as they finally support HD bitstreaming and Im wondering if Zotac (or any other brand) has any future plans to lunch successor of the great C2D/GF9300 combo in ITX form?

There's the ASRock Vision 135B that's been announced, but it's a ready system using mostly laptop components and bound to be expensive. It does, however, have GT425M graphics.

However, you simply want HD bitstreaming and not play games, the i3/i5 IGP is quite enough for media use.

nah, i3/i5 IGP is not playing back correctly 23.976 fps (24.000) .. known bug since lunch and still not fixed

thats it, the asrock looks what Im after

What's wrong with, say, a Geforce GT210 or something and the i3? Or any other low-end card?

What's wrong with, say, a Geforce GT210 or something and the i3? Or any other low-end card?

Because NV's lowend cards suck for HTPC use. For one thing, they don't do what the OP wants/needs (bitstreaming HD audio).

Could go for a low-end HD 5000-series though. They don't cost that much - certainly less than that ASRock setup would.

Back