Any dead space high resolution mods?

hypertek

Gawd
I picked up dead space 1 and 2 a few weeks ago from steam sale, as well as mass effect 1 and 2 a couple days ago, and there are high resolution mods for mass effect, wondering if anyone knew of any for dead space? thanks

I didn't realize there were high res mods for ME1...I'm just about to playthrough again for the upcoming ME3 release, thanks for the (offtopic) help! :D

What do you mean by high resolution mods. Are you talking about allowing higher resolutions or Higher resolution texture mods?

Er I'm not talking about the ENB series. FXAA postprocess injector is completely different and is made by someone nicknamed "some dude". AFAIK

Er I'm not talking about the ENB series. FXAA postprocess injector is completely different and is made by someone nicknamed "some dude". AFAIK

Eh, 2nd time I've confused the 2 (& I couldn't check the link from here at work). They do similar functions & work on many different games. My bad. :eek:

I haven't tried the ENB series in a long time but the injector is really cool and in most cases you can change the settings while you're playing with the tool exe that comes with it and it offers a lot of customizability. I'll probably use it on every game it works with from now on. :p

It is a great game, and after doing the mouse fix, gameplay is decent. It is a bit older but would benefit great from a texture mod.

I'm waiting to finish this series before i dip into mass effect, and my game time is pretty low like 1 hour a night at most lol

Back