any CS GO players out there right now?

i havent been playing any game for the past few months, but i just started playing csgo again. what i really like about the game is that i dont have to play all the time to level up to get the good guns. that is what always bothers me about cod, bf, etc. i really dont have the time to level up. i just want to get into a game and play. i hate being at a disadvantage because i dont have time to play all the time.

I don't play since the new matchmaking. This stupid thing.

I just played some demolition game but not much. I think bo2 is better.

The matchmaking is pretty lame, the game is already like half dead, I mean there is like 8 servers left....Unlike CSS and CS.1.6 which is still thriving when this is obviously just a better version of those. Everyone is afraid of change...Or everyone is still playing on onboard Pentium 4s. Overall I love the game and find it amazing and fun.

The matchmaking is pretty lame, the game is already like half dead, I mean there is like 8 servers left....Unlike CSS and CS.1.6 which is still thriving when this is obviously just a better version of those. Everyone is afraid of change...Or everyone is still playing on onboard Pentium 4s. Overall I love the game and find it amazing and fun.

What is half dead? CSGO?

I've never had a problem finding matches. Matchmaking is all I play. So fun

Take five minutes to find a match and than your stuck with the hackers or the unfair team due to the party. I'm the only one who left this game because of the new matchmaking? I doubt that, the forum was full of ppl saying the new system suck.

The open server system is why games that use it are still alive, and all the games since have died after the master server shut em all down. Good matchmaking doesn't mean taking away peoples ability to go and okay where and how they want

I've been playing a few hours a week. I haven't noticed any problems with matchmaking other than I get put up against pros every now and then after the ranks were reset. It has a server browser so you could just use it if you were bothered by the matchmaking. I'm currently showing 377 servers with games in progress.

CS:GO is pretty decent. The new recoil system took me a while to get down.

Also, arms race is super fun. I almost like it better than the classic modes.

Back