any case straps that will carry 80 lbs?

ryuji

2[H]4U
the thermaltake straps only carry 66 lbs, after water cooling i estimate my case will be 80 lbs

Well you could get 2 sets of the thermaltake straps and sew them together with just enough spacing that the straps will be evenly distributed accros your rig.

Or...

XBags CTSSXL

buy a dolly lol--thats one heavy machine.

I like the second ideal...or make ur own carrying case.

my case is already 70 lbs, i lift it using my old lanparty nf2 mobo straps but one buckle is broken and i wont trust 80 lbs on one snap buckle, its amasing how much weight 3 hdds are, doesnt help that i have a all steel chieftec dragon, but i cut away a lot of steel in a recent modding spree and hdd cages are gone, so maybe with some luck its more like 70lbs rather then 80,

My case isnt that heavy, but I have the nf2 lanparty strap, and it is surprisingly strong considering it does alot by velcro.

That one carrier that can handle 150 pounds, wow. The only thing is that it says the BUCKLE can hold that much weight, so I dont know.

Chieftec's are heavy. Thats all I can say.

The CaseAce carrying straps are supposed to hold over 100lbs... i've never had trouble with mine.

Before l bought my X-Bag, I did have the chance to compare it to the CaseAce at a few lan parties. I think the X-Bag is built to be more heavy duty than the CaseAce. The straps are thicker and wider, and the stitching on all the seams was stronger as well. The X-Bag also has 2 compartments (one for the keyboard and one for the mouse & headset) that are solid material rather than the mesh type compartment the CaseAce offers. The X-Bag was a bit more expensive, but then again........l firmly believe that you get what you pay for.

ryuji said:
so you think the x-bag can hold 70-80 lbs

As I stated in my first post, my rig weighs in at well over 75 pounds. If this thing can handle the weight of my rig without showing any signs of stress, I think it will easily handle whatever you can throw its way. :D

sabrewolf732 said:
wow you guy's machines are heavy! mine is like, 22lbs, if that :p
having a pc thats ~30 lbs before putting comp stuff in doesnt help, but i like my all steel chieftec dragon, its real rugged and water cooling is going to add about 10 lbs i estimate

its also a server case, with 3 hdds as well

chain a collar on Anna Nicole Smith, and get the water from her 80 lb. bags<==she got 2 of them. :D

ryuji said:
having a pc thats ~30 lbs before putting comp stuff in doesnt help, but i like my all steel chieftec dragon, its real rugged and water cooling is going to add about 10 lbs i estimate

its also a server case, with 3 hdds as well

LoL, my case is like, 6lbs with nothing in it :p :D

Back