Any benefit of mining to multiple Burst accounts?

DuronClocker

[H]ard|Gawd
Currently I'm mining on two different PCs to the same address on the same pool (BTFG). This pool does not have any sort of penalty/fee for this.

I'm expanding a bit and was wondering if it makes sense to keep everything set up with the same address or if it makes sense to have things split across multiple addresses. It seems that only your best deadline each block is actually used, and seeing as pool mining still gives credit for less-than-great deadlines, wouldn't it make sense to mine across more accounts/addresses so you have more recorded deadlines?

If the same address churns out a 3 hour and a 16 hour in the same block, I think I'm only going to get credit for the 3 hour deadline, but if those came from two addresses, both would end up getting a reward, right?

I'm going from 15TB to 50TB here within the next couple days as drives finish plotting. For these drives I went with the same address, but I'm considering adding another 30TB or so and was wondering if it'd make sense to put those on another (or two) address(es).

Thoughts? I've found similar topics in some of the burst-nation forums but nothing seeming to be for this reason.

No from what I read, bigger shares give you higher odds of finding blocks and getting more of a steady payout

Well right, for that account, but I'd think overall you'd have the same chance, if not even better because you're losing less deadlines.

Back