any 10.x" tablet that comes with SATA or NVMe along w/ high resolution screen?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
My current tablet is using eMMC, it's slow. The resolution is 1920x 1280.

I just can't find higher resolution screen at 10" screen.

likewise, it looks like big manufacturer think people who uses 10" tablet must be cheapskate, so they won't put NVMe drive on it, not even m.2 SSD for that matter. Anyone knows any manufacturer w/ the above feature at 10.x" tablet?

this one has an NVME SSD in it, it's just bigger than 10.x"

1650099072078.png

Lenovo has the same thing at 13", but I use it to read novel, so it's too big at 13". I also read a lot of -ve review at amazon on microsoft surface

My current tablet is using eMMC, it's slow. The resolution is 1920x 1280.

I just can't find higher resolution screen at 10" screen.

likewise, it looks like big manufacturer think people who uses 10" tablet must be cheapskate, so they won't put NVMe drive on it, not even m.2 SSD for that matter. Anyone knows any manufacturer w/ the above feature at 10.x" tablet?

I'm guessing this is supposed to be a Windows tablet, Not that NVMe is really a thing in mobile tablets, but you will find iPads and Android tablets with much better performance than eMMC.

If so... the closest I know off-hand is the Surface Go 3 with the 128GB SSD option. The 10- to 11-inch tablet space is largely dominated by the iPad these days.

I am using Lenovo 10" that is 3 to 4 yr. old. If this one dies, I'm hoping SSD or NVMe get cheap enough to the pt. that they'll make a 10" w/ NVMe. Surface by MS has bad review at amaozn

Back