AntOnline RTX 3060 XC / XC Gaming *Sane* Bundles In Stock - $779.95 - $839.95

cHaOserveR

Limp Gawd
These have been in stock all morning. No one seems to know Antonline exists... I feel like I'm burning a secret source.

Bundle #1 - $779.95
EVGA RTX 3060 XC
EXGA SuperNOVA G5 650w
EVGA X17 Mouse
EVGA Z15 Keyboard
3 Month Xbox PC Game Pass

Bundle #2 - $839.95
EVGA RTX 3060 XC Gaming
EXGA SuperNOVA G5 650w
EVGA X17 Mouse
EVGA XR1 USB Video Capture

These have been in stock all morning. No one seems to know Antonline exists... I feel like I'm burning a secret source.

Bundle #1 - $779.95
EVGA RTX 3060 XC
EXGA SuperNOVA G5 650w
EVGA X17 Mouse
EVGA Z15 Keyboard

Bundle #2 - $839.95
EVGA RTX 3060 XC Gaming
EXGA SuperNOVA G5 650w
EVGA X17 Mouse
EVGA XR1 USB Video Capture
Thanks OP. Ordered Bundle#1

Definitely odd it’s still in stock lol. Whoever buys, please update if items actually ship within a day or two.

Curious, are these the non LHT cards? Btw, I already received the Xbox PC Game Pass code.

These are probably the new LHR cards that doesn't even bypass the lock with the developer drivers.

Thanks OP. This helped out a friend that I am building a rig for. We need the keyboard, mouse and PSU anyways so this is perfect.

Thanks OP. This helped out a friend that I am building a rig for. We need the keyboard, mouse and PSU anyways so this is perfect.
Yeah same... as far as forced bundles goes this one didn't seem terrible. The keyboard / mouse / psu are all actually nice and will be used. The game pass, ehhhh.

Keep an eye on their eBay store too, that's where I grabbed my kids 3070 Suprim at MSRP a while back.

I got my first 5950x from them a few months back. Definitely the secret source.

I thought people were aware of Antonline, but the place is also doing things like selling a 2080 Super for $1,399.99 so I can understand why it might be overlooked.

Not if you can use those bundled parts. I'm building a new PC for my self, so it ain't too bad of a price.

Not if you can use those bundled parts. I'm building a new PC for my self, so it ain't too bad of a price.
The problem is as a result of all this bundled stuff you can find said bundled parts for real cheap on Ebay. The PSU, $55, Keyboard, $40, Mouse, $30. So still $650 for a 3060, a bit cheaper if you want to argue new prices, but still. Now if they came with a CPU/mobo then I think you could stretch that argument a bit further, but keyboard/mouse .. meh.

True. To each to their own I guess. I already have a mobo, so this bundle just worked well for me. Plus, I don't have to get parts from different stores. Just being lazy I guess....

Just for future reference (as far as I know) if the model ends in KR (it's not the LHR version) and if it ends in KL (then it is the LHR version). The LHR version will not necessarily have the 3 letters denoted on the box.
Just received them today. It is the KR version.

Attachments

• 20210630_154934.jpg
    20210630_154934.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 0
Damn. Dropping them on the first of the month check coming out they didn’t last long. Non workers got to game not eat.

Damn. Dropping them on the first of the month check coming out they didn’t last long. Non workers got to game not eat.

I looked within 15 minutes of his post and none of the bundles were in stock.

Back