Antminer S19 95th/s Asic Miner, 3250w Bitcoin Miner $4,599.99 @woot.com (OOS)

Power for me is around $8/day for 3250 watts, what would I make per day?

That didnt last long. Genuinely curious, howd you stumble across that? Woot is the last place Id imagine discount asics would be...
I have distilled monitoring their computer parts section, they drop GPUs sometimes at good prices and apparently discounted ASICS too lol.

Edit: Actually they drop a lot of computer parts every now and then for very good prices... motherboards, heatsinks etc.

That didnt last long. Genuinely curious, howd you stumble across that? Woot is the last place Id imagine discount asics would be...
Actually it took almost 3 days for the first one to be bought.

"Speed to First Woot:2d 23h 46m 44.223"

And I checked 2 hours ago and only 1 had been sold. It said 1 bought 100%. So those few extra sales came in the last few hours.

Well, this was a scam. Buddy bought 3 and they sent him 2 T17's and 1 S17, all 3 in disgusting condition and broken (rattling parts inside). Hopefully it's an easy return process for anyone else that jumped on this.

Damn. I was worried about that. Would've been a really good deal if true.

Youre looking in the wrong places then. I can find qty of legit used s19's at $7.5k right now.

You can find them, but have you purchased from this place? Where are they coming from? Is the import tax paid for or not?

Can you share that info, or post in this thread?

I was speaking about new S19's, not used. I would never buy a used miner.

Back