Anti-Piracy Lawyers Ripping Each Other Off

HardOCP News

[H] News
Does it actually surprise anyone that anti-piracy lawyers are just as bad as the "criminals" they file lawsuits against every day?

Last year, for example, the U.S Copyright Group ripped off the website of a competitor. They copied the design and code of the Copyright Enforcement Group and passed it off as their own. Only when we called them out on it did they remove all “infringing” content. But the US Copyright Group are not the only infringing lawyers, there are plenty more.

It's not just the anti-piracy lawyers. There are probably more "ambulance chasers" than legitimate lawyers. And the corporate lawyers are probably the worst of the bunch.

It happens when they get into a feeding frenzy over eating consumers. They turn on each other.

Eh, I remember anti pirators also making an emblem of anti pirate bay and sold t-shirts. Hypocrisy at it's best.

I was implying that the lawyers were thieves. They are stealing from people.

That's true, but when a pirate steals from you at least he has the decency to blow holes in your ship with cannons, board her, and murder your crew first. Sure it's ugly, but at least it's honest.

Eh, I remember anti pirators also making an emblem of anti pirate bay and sold t-shirts. Hypocrisy at it's best.

Nothing sparks social change like a poorly thought out t-shirt logo. that'll get em thinking! great for highlighting the importance of a great set of tits tho!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back