Anti-Aliasing Toggling Off in Windowed Mode

mangoldm

n00b
Anti-aliasing (and other settings like V-Sync) are turning off when I alt-enter from full screen to windowed mode in my games. (Specifically, Everquest 2 and EVE Online.) The settings do not re-activate when I alt-enter back to full screen mode. Pulling up the ATI Control Center shows the settings as they were, they just aren't taking effect in-game.

Changing a setting, such as dropping aa from 6x to 4x will re-activate the settings in-game.

Sometimes the settings drop when I haven't alt-entered at all, but just switched from one game to another.

I have an x800 with the 5.4 drivers. This seems to have only started happening recently, perhaps at the same time that I upgraded my RAM from 1GB to 2GB.

mangoldm said:
Anti-aliasing (and other settings like V-Sync) are turning off when I alt-enter from full screen to windowed mode in my games. (Specifically, Everquest 2 and EVE Online.) The settings do not re-activate when I alt-enter back to full screen mode. Pulling up the ATI Control Center shows the settings as they were, they just aren't taking effect in-game.

Changing a setting, such as dropping aa from 6x to 4x will re-activate the settings in-game.

Sometimes the settings drop when I haven't alt-entered at all, but just switched from one game to another.

I have an x800 with the 5.4 drivers. This seems to have only started happening recently, perhaps at the same time that I upgraded my RAM from 1GB to 2GB.

uninstall ur game. then uninstall ur driver in SAFE mode. then reinstall driver then game. Then try again.

Back