Antec products on sale @ Newegg

Those speakers were listed back in Feb at ~$250 in the review here on the site. What's with the massive discount, firesale, discontinued or something? Just seems a bit odd to see such a massive price drop on speakers like that. Still a great sounding price, no pun intended.

Those speakers were listed back in Feb at ~$250 in the review here on the site. What's with the massive discount, firesale, discontinued or something? Just seems a bit odd to see such a massive price drop on speakers like that. Still a great sounding price, no pun intended.

The rockus speakers haven't been discontinued. Reviews and customer feedback had a large part in bringing the MSRP down, and discounting them this much is just an effort to get people excited about the product and give them a try.

Can we make (beg) requests?

If so, I guess what I meant to say was is there anyway to get some deals on the Antec SFF cases @ Newegg?

Say the Antec ISK 100 or the Antec ISK 300-150?

TIA

Very tempting on the PSU...

If you're taking requests, I'd be interested in any Sonata (or similarly designed) cases that can accommodate an ATI 6970.

Great deal on the antec 300 since it comes with a bunch of fans!

Want Antec 100's...

and a good deal on a bigger PSU since my 4 year old Earthwatts 650 decided to give up the ghost today. Out of warranty too.. :(

The rockus speakers haven't been discontinued. Reviews and customer feedback had a large part in bringing the MSRP down, and discounting them this much is just an effort to get people excited about the product and give them a try.

Thanks for the response! Was just making sure, when something like that gets dropped that much like that, we here tend to be a bit skeptical or nervous. :D

Had the three hundred for a long time, and it's a great case for a budget build or a smaller system.

I have hated every Antec product I've ever bought.

I have never owned an antec product. But I was thinking about a psi and case for this next upgrade. Something keeps holding me back from getting anything antic....

I have hated every Antec product I've ever bought.

Wow. Just the opposite here. Except for a Neo HE 550 that wouldn't work with certain boards... Chassis, fan's, PSU's...all good.

They have been rock solid for me for many years now.

I think something is wrong with you if you hated every single Antec product you've ever bought :)

anyone know anything about those speakers? are they worth it for $100?

Uh, ya read the review on this very site for them? They got pretty good review but were a bit pricey at the time of the review. Sounds like a much much better deal at this price point.

i bought the antec 300 2 years ago for $50, its an excellent budget case. however:

i found the power header cables too short to go to the bottom of my atx motherboard once i put graphics cards in the system, and i quickly replaced all the fans because they were too noisy for the cooling they offered. it would be nice if the case had a logical place for the tricool switches as well.

Back