Antec P182SE Silver Mirror-finished stainless steel $99.95 + SH

yeah, it's back in stock- just making sure to keep this bumped so the people who missed out can get in on this!

(mine gets delivered tomorrow!) lol

free ship me too. and i will bet you that the shiny stuff will come damaged, wanna bet anybody?

Surprisingly it's not that mirror finish that I've heard reports of getting damaged in shipping, but the clips that hold the side panel. Seen that mentioned in at least one of the newegg reviews and I think a website review as well. Mine gets delivered today, I'm hoping for the best. Damn you newegg, I really didn't even need this, but just couldn't pass up the price.

-Kevin

Surprisingly it's not that mirror finish that I've heard reports of getting damaged in shipping, but the clips that hold the side panel. Seen that mentioned in at least one of the newegg reviews and I think a website review as well. Mine gets delivered today, I'm hoping for the best. Damn you newegg, I really didn't even need this, but just couldn't pass up the price.

-Kevin

Those clips are not very strong in general and that's my only real complaint about the case. I've already broken one on my own.

mine just came in ten minutes ago. looks to be well worth the 120 dollars it cost me. nice case design and pretty on top of it.

Picked one up for the hell of it aka. I have no freaking restraint. Probably end up reselling the thing. Blah impulse buys, wish there was a switch to turn it off.

I usually watch TV in the reflection on the side of my computer which the part is acylic(image is washed out and blurry) so upgrading to a mirror finish would be like upgrading to HD.... Im sold

Fake edit: watching movies from the reflection first then watch it again on the TV seems like a whole new movie again, it rocks.

Think at $140 + extra shipping people would just go with the non-mirrored

When looking at MSRP yeah its HOLY SHIT, but when looking at it as just another nice case, $100 is where it should be at anyway.

Ok i got the case, got all my stuff in it, now the question is, how in thw world do i get this shrink wrap off the mirror finish?

I'm peeling at it but it won't really come off.

Ok i got the case, got all my stuff in it, now the question is, how in thw world do i get this shrink wrap off the mirror finish?

I'm peeling at it but it won't really come off.

assuming you have a female in your household, you might want to try a blow dryer maybe a foot or a foot and a half away from the plastic on the case, and slowly start tugging at it as the plastic gets slightly malible

I had wanted this awhile back SOOOOO badly at $250ish shipped, but opted to go for a $50 Coolermaster 690 in the end due to the cost difference. I still want this but I have no system to put in it :(.

Back