Antec P182 $45 AR - free S/H - only today 1/15

That's a great deal. Too bad i have 2 empty cases already sitting here to be filled. Antec 900 and CM 690.

I have the P180 and it is a awesome case. Superb cooling, sound deadening, removable hard drive trays, rubber bushings to stop rattles. At $92 it is a great deal, at $42 with free shipping it is a steal!

Is it significantly quieter than the Antec 900? How does it compare to the Sonata, in terms of noise?

My computer is in my room, and I'd like to be able to leave it on at night, but can't do that w/ the 900.

Great price and at just the right time for me - thanks for posting this!

Damn u OP, I have absolutly no need for an additional case right now....

must not buy, must not buy, must not buy!

This is an amazing deal - built my new system in a P182 and it's quiet -- so quiet that occasionally I forget the machine's even on.

One qualm, though: I had to remove a fan to fit my PSU into the case. I have a rather large power supply, though, so most folks shouldn't run into this problem. The fan removed was the fan at the bottom of the case between the hard drive cage and the PSU mounting area.

Minor issue, though -- I've very happy with it.

Aww, I just paid $100 for it at a local oem store. What a GREAT deal.

Yes, the P182 is a sweeet case. Soo quiet!

If you had a choice, would you get one of these or a CM690? I need to decide before this deal is over. :eek:

If you had a choice, would you get one of these or a CM690? I need to decide before this deal is over. :eek:

P182 all the way. It's much better quality case. With all the hype around the CM690 i have to say that most people forget that it's actually a budget case. Not a bad budget case but certainly not a great case by any means. The P182 is close to a great case. No TJ09 but certainly better than a CM690.

Definitely P182, CM690 is a very very nice budget case (and for under $50 it's unbeatable in that price range) but P182 is just amazing.

Wow! I don't even need a case and I ordered one. Might just be the kick in the pants I need to move from AMD to Intel.

wow wish i had the cash on hand to get one, wait on the rebate will kill me though.

Maybe its a good thing I didn't get the p180 when I had the chance. The gun-metal black is much better than the silver. Thanks OP.

NOOO! I've been waiting for a deal on this for like 2 months! After seeing the CM 690 for $30 a couple days ago I said 'eff it' and bought the CM.

I am so tempted. I hate you hotdeals.
I really wasn't planning a build until Nehalem.
I know the P182 isn't my type of thing, I prefer aluminum personally, but it is a very nice case.

It really cuts down on the noise. It's a favorite over at silentpcreview. It's good on the thermals, to boot.

I just ordered one for local pickup here in San Jose.

I don't know how much money this forum has cost me since I joined!!! But how can you pass on this case at just over $50 AR and tax.

And to the above poster who referenced the Silverstone TJ09 in comparison to this P182, yeah, the TJ09 is a much sexier case but you're getting this P182 at about 1/6th the cost of the TJ09 so there really is no comparison.

Ordered this case this morning, they finally charged my card. Now we wait for tracking numbers!

Back