Antec NSK1300 - Successor to the Aria?

Antec told me they weren't going to have a cube case anymore...i'll ask about it today.

I was told the NSK3300 would be the successor. This doesn't seem to be anymore than a renamed Aria though. Probably for their new product line.

finally no more gay blue faceplate. glad they helped vent the psu too

and yes, it is the "true" successor...although the NSK 3300 which I reviewed (was coming out yesterday but good ol' server delays prevented that) is a replacement for it as well. Think of it like the Ford Taurus being replaced with the 500 and the Fusion. The 500 would be the 3300 while the Fusion is more like the real replacement...1300.

Dillusion said:
finally no more gay blue faceplate. glad they helped vent the psu too
Now, now, it could still be gay. ;) Those pictures could be deceiving...

Looks like nothing more than ARIA v1.1. Changed the buttons, cut a hole over the PSU and probably painted it black. No slideout mobo tray/drives, same average PSU, same stupid beveled top, no unicolor exterior, no extra fans, no extra 1/2" for a full sized ATX PSU and still the same nitemare to navigate in. Hope they at least added 4 more pins for 24-pin boards and a PCI-E connector.

Steeeeve said:
I'll let you guys know..I believe I am reviewing this one soon.

That is great news...looking forward to your review. The NSK 3300 is a bit too tall for my likings. The Silverstone SG01 + NT06 + quiet efficient PSU is more than I can afford. The Micro Fly seems like a reasonable compromise between silence, cooling and airflow. However, we can't get them here in Australia. I am also not too crash hot on it's looks. Likewise for the X-QPack. Fingers crossed for the NSK 1300.

the 1300 will have the 300watt PSU which is no big deal. I just posted a review of the NSK 3300 which is a really nice case and not as tall as you might think.

Back