Antec Nine Hundred - $60 (after $40 rebate) at Frys.com

Anybody know what the version number is of the case that had the problem with the 1st slot being too low to hook a dvi connector up to on your video card? Just curious, looked around breifly and didn't see it, saw the problem all over the place though, mine was a version 1.1.

Not only it's ver 1.1, but it's a revision of ver.1.1 with watercooling holes in the back :D I've had 2, both ver 1.1 but only one with holes premade for watercooling. Second one came from Outpost.com

Not only it's ver 1.1, but it's a revision of ver.1.1 with watercooling holes in the back :D I've had 2, both ver 1.1 but only one with holes premade for watercooling. Second one came from Outpost.com
Yeah, I noticed those when I opened it up. :)

I'm on aircooling, but it's nice to have options readily available w/ out any modding.

I just got a backorder e-mail...

...do I sit on it, or cancel and wait to see if a similar deal on a better case comes along...I'm not a huge fan of the drive setup in the 900, but the cooling looks phenomenal; What to do, what to do!

I'm cancelling mine. The cooling is nice, but honestly, unecessary for anything I would do with it, and past that, it doesn't really have an enviable feature set.

Everything about the case is fantastic except the drive bays. But for someone who doesn't do much HD swapping it's not really a big issue.

I keep a large drive in an external eSATA enclosure for that.

I got the out of stock email today. I think I'll hold out until it gets close to the rebate postmark deadline or another deal comes along. I could really use the additional airflow for my system.

It's still out of stock. In fact, it's not even on the site anymore. The deadline is getting close.... Fry's pissing me off. They keep telling me that they'll get more next week next week next week. Well, where the hell is it???

I cancelled my backorder...

...and went for the Silver P180 for $80 after MIR, free shipping.

Damn that's a pretty case! Just got it!

I got a ship notification email at 4 AM today. Funny... they must have known I was going to cancel today. :p

I hope I get it in time to mail the rebate.

I got a ship notification email at 4 AM today. Funny... they must have known I was going to cancel today. :p

I hope I get it in time to mail the rebate.

HAHAHAH. Me too. I was going to email them to cancel it but I saw an email saying that they shipped it already.

Cool. This gives me some hope I'll get it in time. Where do you live?

I guess they're taking the long way to Utah through Cali. :p Hopefully I'll get mine today.

will someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease put "dead" in the title so I will stop getting sucked into thinking I can get this case:(

Back