Antec Nine Hundred - $60 (after $40 rebate) at Frys.com

Wow. I hate MIRs but that's a good deal if you have the patience and money to front.

Damnit, why did I have to buy my Armor Jr. ... really should have waited for this deal. D'oh. :rolleyes:

Good find, OP.

lol JUST yesterday I finally succumbed to the 50MIR deal on newegg for the 180b. Ended up to be 93 AR w/shipping. Can't argue with that, and I'm glad to get in on a nice case, but the 900 and 40 bucks to put on a radiator or the like would have been too sweet.

Great deal.

I paid $90 for mine, the case is really great. Really quiet.

It does get dusty over time. Just get a soft brush and get the dust outta the grills and blow it out with compressed air.

Oh man, I've been wanting one of these so much, but I couldn't afford a ~$100 case...
This is awesome.

Thanks OP. :D

Warning to those getting this case:

It's a sexy beast... but holy christ on a cracker is it a NIGHTMARE for hiding/routing cables. I have attempted to do a neat and spiffy cable routing job twice sofar and both times I've wound up with a big mess and resisting the urge to throw the case out the nearest window. :p

But damn is it sexy. :)

So would it take 3 million persians and a traitor that knows 3 goat trails to beat this case?

Yeah, good deal saw similar deal a lot of times before this. Very often deal this is. Unfortunately, I have no use for a extra case as nice as it might be.

damn...just missed it; oh well, I"ll wait for the next time around. Plan on upgrading in 2-3 months anyway, so I've got time to be patient.

I recieved mine at 9am this morning, that is one hell of a turn around time for fry's, i was expecting at least a week or more. Looks like an awesome case, probably be a few months before i get anything in it though.

I recieved mine at 9am this morning, that is one hell of a turn around time for fry's, i was expecting at least a week or more. Looks like an awesome case, probably be a few months before i get anything in it though.
Yeah, I got mine today too. :)

I just finished transferring parts from the last case. :D
I'll be swapping a bunch of it out after April 22nd, but it's still worth it to have a sweet case in the meantime.

I ordered mine kinda late into the night, but I did put my order in. They said the estimated ETA for more antecs to -arrive- (not when your queue will be shipped) is 2-3 weeks.
The customer rep I was talking with on the phone couldn't figure out where all the calls were coming from for the case (he said there was a high volume of people calling in regards to it). I mentioned HardOCP and he went "Ooooh. They posted the deal on the forums, no wonder so many people are calling and asking about this case."

:p Oh, and price is now 139 - 40 MIR.

Goddamnit, Id been watching this thing, and when it finally comes up I miss it.

Its a really nice case. I have one now, and the statement about the cable management is true. It is a really cool case however. I got mine for $89 at BB after a CompUSA pricematch for that sale. It keeps my System below cool at amazing temps with the fan on low. It comes with about 4 or 5 fans stock and one is a 200mm fan that blows big.

I think I got in on the deal yesterday when it was still $99 w/free shipping.
I do have an invoice with the price and details as stated...supposedly 7 to 10 days ETA.
We'll see...

Dead? Are you sure? It says through April 3rd...

and it's back to 99 shipped before rebated

Yep, this deal is LIVE and kicking once again. :D

Oh, and about cable management: I kind of like how you can route all of the cabled straight along the side of the motherboard with the included tie straps. I guess I don't really care if my cables are visible as long as they're run neatly..

I can vouch for this case, great great aircooling case, love it!

I can vouch for this case, great great aircooling case, love it!

Definitely. Even though my pc isn't a super speed demon, it still keeps temps at 30c or less with the stock fans all on low.

I'm in, I don't care how long its backordered, im in no hurry. With the coming summer months my computer really heats up my room, hope this helps a little

I may be wrong here but, It seems like your computer will generate the same amount of heat regardless of your air cooling setup (phase change is another story!). This would mean that your room would receive the same overall amount of heat but that it would be dissipated from your case faster. This means cooler components but equivalent overall contribution to the temperature in your room.

Am I right?

I may be wrong here but, It seems like your computer will generate the same amount of heat regardless of your air cooling setup (phase change is another story!). This would mean that your room would receive the same overall amount of heat but that it would be dissipated from your case faster. This means cooler components but equivalent overall contribution to the temperature in your room.

Am I right?

Yes, you are right about it dissipating the same total amount of heat into the room, but the point is to remove the heat from the components and let central AC take care of the rest. ;)

I just bought it!

$108.24 w/tax - $40 rebate = $68.24 to my door with free ground shipping! Woot!

I pulled the trigger, but I might cancel. Dunno wtf I'm going to do with it. It's like I'm freaking collecting cases.

i pulled the trigger on Monday and received an email from them this morning(Wednesday) stating it's on backorder with no ETA. I'll cancel if I find a better case deal before it ships.
I'd love a Silverstone TJ07/09, LianLi PC-101/777/A10, Giabyte Aurora, or one of the special edition Antec P182's...and I don't want to have to give up any of my body parts to get a great case.

I bit and ordered one.

I'm in no rush so the backorder doesn't worry me much.

I was also looking at the Silverstone TJ09 but this case has a MUCH better price on it.

*crosses fingers for a quick arrival*

Back