Antec Neo Eco 620W $35 AR at newegg

Nice deal. Bought 1. Thanks OP! Have had a number of the Antec Neo Eco PSUs ranging from the 380 to the 620. The 620 I have has been powering my home server for over a year.

Not a bad deal. Basically a Seasonic S12 with cheaper Teapo capacitors and probably other components. Rebate though not the most reliable.

Not a bad deal. Basically a Seasonic S12 with cheaper Teapo capacitors and probably other components. Rebate though not the most reliable.

I've never had a problem with Antec rebates. My dad did once though, about 6 years ago. They told him that he sent in the rebate too early.

dafuq.jpg

I consider rebate issues a non-issue. It is fairly easy to send an email or make a phone call to alleviate any rebate issues.... They are not scams, its not like you are not going to receive the rebate... Sure, maybe you might have to keep on top of it. It clearly states on any rebate forum that you should contact them if rebate isnt received in a certain time period. I dont know why this common sense is hard for some people.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had no problem with a rebate for my Antec 300 case around this time last year. I'll likely be picking one of these up. I wish it wasn't such an octopus (going from a modular Antec Neo HE to this in a small case). Maybe I'll just remove whatever cables/connectors I'll never have a need for in this app. Isn't like I'd be cutting up a $150 PSU.

I consider rebate issues a non-issue. It is fairly easy to send an email or make a phone call to alleviate any rebate issues.... They are not scams, its not like you are not going to receive the rebate... Sure, maybe you might have to keep on top of it. It clearly states on any rebate forum that you should contact them if rebate isnt received in a certain time period. I dont know why this common sense is hard for some people.

Or that some rebates take months to receive, are discovered to have been 'lost' after waiting the requisite time to contact them or, that the photocopied application and original proof of purchase that you sent them the first time are not acceptable or, that any variation in wording of the rebate requirements between the website and emailed rebate information sent to retailers will be interpreted in their favor. I don't know why this common sense is hard for some people.

Nice PS, I have one too that I paid considerably more for.

Back