Antec Mini P180 White $79.99 shipped

while this deal is good, i believe the fullsize 180 from fry's is a slightly better deal. either way, this is still a good price on an excellent case.

thumbs up from this noob!

Is there any reason why my next upgrade shouldn't be a mATX mobo and this case?

Any cons to mATX boards?

How do long cards (GTX200 series, 4 series) and wide cards (dual slot) work in these cases?

Removing the middle bay, is it easy to put the HDD(s) in the bay above it? From pics, it doesn't seem like they have the 3.5" adaptors...

Is there any reason why my next upgrade shouldn't be a mATX mobo and this case?

Any cons to mATX boards?

Only real cons are that you can't connect as much stuff to them (ie fewer sata connectors etc...). Also, they support lower max ram typically. 4gb vs. some atx boards I believe can take 16gb now. No crossfire/sli really.

If you want a low-consuming, unobtrusive, box, matx is a good call. My qualms above noted, most of them aren't going to matter in the immediate future. Just make sure you get a case sporting a full-size pci-e16 slot if you want games or graphics stuff and you should be fine.

I have this case for the past month and still waiting for the 790GX to release to build it.
The case is more grey than white. For long vid cards you just take out one of the two HDD trays.
It's also the size of a mid tower and seems to have a good width to add a nice cooler to the CPU.

I have the Gun Metal Case. Looks sick, with black interior and all. But I MAY be having trouble fitting in an HD4850... we'll see tomorrow.

Jumped in on it. Have been waiting for a deal on this case since I bought a Wii they should look good together, I might put the wii over the fan on the top to keep it super cool.

Back