Antec Lanboy Air (BLUE!) $99 AR FS

Not a great case. $100 is much more reasonable than what the original price was, but I would still pick something else for the price.

dude its your choice not ours YOU have to live with the case not US spend your money the the way YOU want on what YOU WANT :D Happy G4ming

Grabbed the wrong link, but yea, thanks, updated the original post to the correct (more misleading) link:cool:

The reviews have been pretty meh. The main problem is that it's a dust trap. theres 0 screening. I know its not for everybody but I like my Storm Sniper. It has replaceable screens and goes on sale for around $70 every once in a while.

Last edited:
The reviews have been pretty meh. The main problem is that it's a dust trap. theres 0 screening. I know its not for everybody but I like my Storm Sniper. It has replaceable screens and goes on sale for around $70 every once in a while.

I like my storm Sniper too. Only thing it lacks is filters on the bottom, it's just a hex-mesh down there so ventral intake PSU's can suck in a lot of dust off the floor. The bottom plastic valence piece comes off though (be careful with the snaps), and I placed foam filter across the entire underside.. After over a year in service, there's no appreciable dust buildup inside the case. I have to blow out the front intake filter and side panel every couple weeks though, at least they do a good job...

Omg I just watched that video and I was in tears too. I was actually considering this case but now I'm not sure lol.

I had a Antec Superlanboy a while ago... it was a pretty bad case, lots of dust and it got really hot inside because of bad airflow. But they are probably way different models so maybe this one's better??

Of all the reviews I have seen, that one best represents my thoughts on that case. I still don't know what Antec was thinking when it was made.

Back