Antec Gaming Series One?

my first impression is that its a simple case so its not in the hundred naming scheme *300 1100 etc*

pretty yawn but it seems bare bones for a simple build

my only complaint about it is how it looks like another cheap stamped case....t would prefer a plain side to what they have there in the form of some mesh for a fan....just makes it look ugly

go simple or go extreme....don't meet in the middle as things turn out weird such as this design

i got the NZXT 210 Elite instead. i saw a lot of good reviews for it. i didn't read the reviews on amazon for the one i linked above (the antec one).. but, apparently people hate it... quite a lot.. lol :) so yeah.. just got the NZXT one @ amazon. i'm sure it'll work out alright. :)

anyways, thanks for the feedback. xD

Both of those cases you listed look great. Back when I was looking at cases there was the series One and Rosewill Challenger I was tied up on, eventually I got the Challenger for $20 shipped and couldn't beat the price.

The 210 elite has a similar front to the Corsair 900D that is beautiful. Only thin the 210 elite lacks is the 3.5" bays should be twisted 90 degrees.

Soo many good looking cases lately.

Back