Antec Fusion V2 w/display, IR receiver, and 430W PSU for $129.99

I have this same case ibought a month ago at frys. It was on clearance then for 149. Great case for an htpc, haven't merssed with the screen or the ir blaster for I am only 1/3 done ripping my dvds to the hard drives.

great price for a great HTPC case.

I have the black version of this case. As for the screen, I spent well over 4 hours setting things up with Media Portal and iMon. In the end I just didn't use the screen at all. If you're more than 8 feet away, you probably won't use the screen anyways.

Yep, this is a good deal and I ordered one. Can't beat the price for a nice case that includes a PSU.

Forgot to mention this is not an earthwatts psu they only use this psu in these cases. Regardless this case fans and psu is quiet currently doing an amd 64x2 45 watt passively cooled with a scythe ninja and my projector is louder than my entire setup

Forgot to mention this is not an earthwatts psu they only use this psu in these cases. Regardless this case fans and psu is quiet currently doing an amd 64x2 45 watt passively cooled with a scythe ninja and my projector is louder than my entire setup

AMDs 45 watt CPU + 780G Mobo + this case + 4GB DDR2 ($35 AR) = AWESOME Media Center Setup

using nvidia 8200 instead of the 780g for while the 780g is faster the nvidia 8200 does 7.1 loseless sound through hdmi.

Good case. The Scythe Mini Ninja is highly recommended for a quiet heatsink. Like somebody else mentioned, you can run it passively with the right CPU.

I got the black version with the free mini ninja HS combo when they were on sale for the shell shocker. Figured $100 wasn't too bad. Got a DG45 board in there right now. My recording software is trying my patience however........:mad:

Great case for the HTPC setup. Can't wait til I have mine running there in my rack.

Back