Antec EDGE 750W Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd use it for cleaner power in my home server thanks to the 80 PLUS GOLD rating.

I've used an Antec PSU in my home server for over 3 years of 24/7 operation, still going strong. Would love to have one in my main.

Current PSU is aging and this would make a sexy/reliable new juice-box :)

I have been building systems with Antec PSU for... well, a long time now. Have 3 of 4 rigs running an Antec SPU at home now (the 4th is a funky weird one that came with the HTPC case.. small ish and odd sized).

So, why would I NOT want to build with an Antec PSU? Can't think of why I wouldn't. They work, work well, and work for years.

The Antec EDG750 power supply has all the features I'm looking for in a PSU: 80+ Gold efficiency, fully modular, quiet, high-quality components, and a long warranty.

Has great specs and would look great in new rig, Really like the looks. Have recommend Antec for years.;)

Replace aging 1000w OZC PSU that has been running in my backup server for the last several years 24/7.

I'm doing my first PC... always had notebooks and im tired from it. Got me months to select the right CPU, GPU, Mobo and PSU inside my budget... if you gave me the honor to use this PSU in my first build, i will be one pretty happy guy!!!

Thanks Antec to have this contest and the chance do have this marvelous PSU!

I'd love to win this to help put together a new gaming system for myself. My Q6600/6950 combo has carried me through many hours of gaming, but it's past time to upgrade. Besides which, my daughter now has a far better system than me! (8320/290X). That's just not right!

I've been using Antec cases and PSU's for years... given that, the current one I have is getting up there in age, and it would love to be upgraded!

The silicone band to reduce vibration and flat modular wires are a convenient interface.

I would love one of these in my computer, since my GS700 is failing.

Every single antec PSU i've used has been absolutely fantastic. I want nothing more than to run a brand new antec PSU to replace my old non-modular dinosaur

Perfect to replace my aging inefficient power supply.Gold rated, modular and red with Antec quality.

Because Antec is a good quality maker of PSU's and my wife needs moar POWAR! in her computer...

i want this, because Antec has products with a solid performance, and is a good component for my brother's gift (im still getting the parts, he just finished his university career, Civil engineering) a x99 build with a i7-5960x, 32GB DDR4 RAM, and Nvidia Quadro K5200.
Just keep this on secret, it will be a surprise for him :D

I'm still in the process of building a gaming rig for my brother. Antec has been serving me well in my rigs and will do the same for him.

I have an antec power supply in my desktop. I could use another for a new build

I want to run an Antec PSU in my system because a great PSU is the #1 factor for a stable and lasting build.

This would be perfect for my MSI build - Being fully modular (and red/black!), it would be much easier to sleeve it.. I would give my be quiet to my son, then put dual GPU's in his

DiBLR8j.jpg

I need it because I built my rig on a budget, my PSU only has 6+6+2 PCIe connectors. I can't even use a GPU that requires two 8pin connectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back