Antec EDGE 750W Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a beautiful upgrade to my 5 year old and still running great 650w Antec Powersuppply.

because i have had a lot of their cases (antec 900,1200) but i've never tried one of their powersupplies. Would be nice to see how it performs.

Love Antec PSU's. Have ran several of them though the years and never once have had one die. Would love to place this one in my son's rig to replace the old OCZ that is has to be getting close to end of life.

My last five builds have used Antec power supplies, two of which have been running for the last 5+ years without an issue.

The first system I built was with an Antec power supply. I still have it in the closet for testing fans and such (300w PP-303X).

It would be nice to have another power supply for a mame cabinet I'd like to build in the near future.

I have been a fan of Antec power supplies and cases for years. My current case is going on 7 years old and I, only just last month, had to replace the Antec power supply that ran it.
Quality products and reasonable prices.

I've used an Antec PSU before and I wouldn't hesitate to use another one for a future build.

For the same reason I've posted in the other PSU give aways...to replace my aging coolermaster PSU in my current rig

I want to run an Antec PSU in my system because Antec. :p

I need a new PSU, the current one I have is making a grinding noise and smells a bit odd when I power down my box.

I need that Antec PSU because the current home gaming rig only has an Antec modular 550 Watt, and it just can't handle me putting in that second R9 270X OC for crossfire!

See, i now write a Haiku about it!

Winter looms ahead
Sends this geek inside to game
Need Crossfire Power!

I want to run an Antec PSU in my system because of the 4 I use right now, they have been rock solid.

I want it because I need it. Building as many PCs as I can to donate to my wife's school. Money is tight, yo!

My SO has expressed interest in building her first PC. This would be a good start!

I have had good luck with Antec, would love to try out their new 750

Had great luck with Antec PSU's in the past, and would love to get a new system built with one.

Have a TruePower 2 550 W in my old system. Would like to run this 750 for my upcoming SLI system. Very reliable brand. Been using my Truepower for over 6 years.

it would be nice to have product of such good quality as antec to replace my aging power supply.

it would be nice to have product of such good quality as antec to replace my aging power supply.

This would look great in my PC. My power supply just died. The backup PC is just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back