Antec EDGE 650W Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want that antec psu so I could give it to my younger brother for his build. That and the last antec power supply I had was very solid. Neo-he 500 watt. It's still running after all this time.

Because I've trusted and recommended Antec power supplies for nearly two decades. Not a single failure.

I'm still using the Antec TruePower 2.0 Great PSU. Been using it for 6+ years.

All I run is Antec PSUs and I'm building a new HTPC... 'nuff said!

I have always used Antec...love em. I need a larger one for my new setup before I add my second SLI card

Antec is a great power supply manufacturer and that one looks awesome! Also it would match the color scheme of my system quite well.

I want to run an Antec PSU in my system because of their reliability and because I want a fully modular PSU.

Well, I have an antec plus view 1000amg that has sadly never had an antec power supply in it. :( End my cases misery by giving him his long lost love.

I've been running Antec cases & power supplies since I first started building my own pc's. They've always been great reliable products. Started out with an Antec Sonata and Antec 350W psu to power my AMD athlon XP 1600+ system. Building a new rig as we speak and I'd like to keep the tradition going! :)

I've used an Antec PSU before and I wouldn't hesitate to use another one for a future build.

I'd like to try out antec's latest offerings because they always used to be my PSU of choice, with their truepower line.

Have used Antec PSu's a long time. Way back when 430 watts was considered massive and needed. I'd always welcome another Antec PSU into my pc.

I've been a fan of Antec's PSU's for quite some time, I'd like to see what their new offerings bring to the table.

Would love to be able to use this in my Antec HTPC.

I want to run this PSU because the modular cabling is awesome! Plus Antec has always been reliable for me.

I want one because I'm building a Steam box and this power supply would help with those plans.

I have built a pc for my kids using a 10 year old Antec PSU that is going strong but it is in dire need of an upgrade!

funny-cat-burgers-i-need-dis-pics.jpg

..for another computer I am working on.

I have been using Antec ever since I built my first Athlon 1Ghz. Always reliable, the best warranty, and reasonable pricing make Antec my first choice when looking for a power supply. After over 30 power supplies crossing my building table, I have yet to have one fail. Can't go wrong that way. Keep up the great quality and value.

Kickstand :D

Been using Antec cases and PSUs for many years. Need an upgraded one for my gaming HTPC.

I have been using Antec power supplies for years now without any problems.

Antec stands for reliability, efficiency, and overall dependability! I would use this to build a new folding@home rig and help humanity with the [H]orde!

Nice looking power supply. I too have been a fan of Antec cases and power supply for years and have been very happy with their customer service. Thanks Antec!

I have used Antec power suppies for my own builds and replacements for repairs for almost 10 years

IT'S SO SHINY!

Also I've been happy with my Antec case, surely I'd be happy with the Edge PSU also.

Great warranty and modular cables would be perfect for a small build I want to do as a spare room rig.

I certainly would love to run Antec PSUs in any of my rigs, I've long been a fan of their solid build quality and a pretty great warranty program. In particular, their designs based on Seasonic builds have always impressed me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back