Antec EDGE 650W Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Antec EDGE 650W Power Supply Lucky Draw

1414079344k3wbmKYJSi_1_1.jpg

Antec is giving away one EDGE 650W to one user that posts in this HardForum thread. All you have to do is tell us why you want to run an Antec PSU in your system!

Please post in this thread only once! Open to readers worldwide!

edg650.jpg

I am a long-time happy user of Antec Powersupplies. I originally got my 1000w Antec TruePower Quattro back in 2008. I needed 1000w back then because I was running 2x 4870x2. I never imagined that I'd still be using it today. Before that, I was running an Earthwatts 650. My existing Antec PSUs have been so reliable, that I haven't actually needed to purchase a PSU for any of my personal PCs in quite a while. I'd love to get my hands on one of their newer units, and see what it could do for me.

I have used a number of Antec cases and PSUs in the past. They have all been great, especially the P180 chassis and HCG 620 PSU.

I am currently modding an Antec 900 for an AMD build that I'm working on. This PSU would fit in great with the red/black color scheme I'm working with and provide more than enough power for the rig.

Its a solid performer from a solid brand. I also have a cheap shit Huntkey that needs replacing.

Antec is a good brand! This power supply is good enough for most needs and even has a cool look with black & red color.

My 700 is getting long in the tooth and would love to replace it with an Antec PSU.

I used to run nothing but Antec, then had a few not hold so well and went to Corsair. I'd like to give Antec another shot - and what better way to do so than a free component? :)

Well the color is catchy and it looks like a solid modular psu! I've always been a fan of whatever is cheapest but still good overall quality and Antec has made it on that list.

I would like to run an Antec EDGE 650W because it would be a perfect fit for my new i5 build.

I want that excellent performance and those dashing good looks in my case.

I've ran them before, could certainly use an upgrade for my server! Pretty sure its running a 480w earthwatts.

have a antec 500 green that I have been running for years.
Would not mind an upgrade.

I haven't had an Antec PSU in forever. The last one I think was one of their True Power 750W units. Good power supplies and last a long time.

I'd use this to replace the old Antec PSU in an Antec case that is so old it doesn't have PCIe connectors and build a new system around it.

I want to run an Antec PSU in my system because Antec has proven reliability.

Anything is an improvement over the OEM POS PSU I've been stuck with since my income was significantly reduced.

Also it look real slick and I like modular PSU for their clean design.

I have had Antec power supplies in almost every computer I have built. This one would help me complete my build perfectly.

Antec is a long term computer products supplier, I have an Antec case and several EA-500D and one EA-650 in use. (By me or in systems I've assembled).
I trust the products, reputation, and support. I am assembling a gaming rig with an AMD R9 280X. An Antec Edge series power supply would be a perfect addition. Reviews show outstanding performance, quiet, efficiency, and excellent build quality.

This would be great to replace one of my non modular Antec Power Supplies at home.

There are 4 reasons I want this:

1. Quality: Antec means business.
2. Ascetics: That thing is [H]awt! I love love love flat cables, and the LED color matches my system. The color scheme on the PSU itself ain't too shabby either.
3. Efficiency: Saving money and carbon with 80 PLUS Gold is always good!
4. Modding: Fully modular means fun. Okay, I do love flat cables, but I could paint them or wrap them later to change the color scheme on the cables if I use the PSU for a different build, since I usually keep power supplies (especially good ones) for a very long time.

i like the coolers and gold certification. power expensive in new england.

I've bought about 15 Antec power supplies and am currently running a hcp1200, tp750, 650 green, and an old neo 480 power supply in their respective systems at home. I would love to swap out the old neo with this new power supply.

Looking to finish my first new build in 7-8 years, and the unit in my old system is an Antec PP-403X. Really want to stay with Antec as their track record of quality is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back