Antec EDGE 650W Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

viscountalpha

2[H]4U
I want that antec psu so I could give it to my younger brother for his build. That and the last antec power supply I had was very solid. Neo-he 500 watt. It's still running after all this time.

DejaWiz

Fully [H]
Because I've trusted and recommended Antec power supplies for nearly two decades. Not a single failure.

cvinh

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm still using the Antec TruePower 2.0 Great PSU. Been using it for 6+ years.

Modred189

Can't Read the OP
All I run is Antec PSUs and I'm building a new HTPC... 'nuff said!

raven98

n00b
I have always used Antec...love em. I need a larger one for my new setup before I add my second SLI card

Risant

Limp Gawd
Antec is a great power supply manufacturer and that one looks awesome! Also it would match the color scheme of my system quite well.

Defeat-

n00b
I want to run an Antec PSU in my system because of their reliability and because I want a fully modular PSU.

Well, I have an antec plus view 1000amg that has sadly never had an antec power supply in it. :( End my cases misery by giving him his long lost love.

Sparrow_69

Gawd
I've been running Antec cases & power supplies since I first started building my own pc's. They've always been great reliable products. Started out with an Antec Sonata and Antec 350W psu to power my AMD athlon XP 1600+ system. Building a new rig as we speak and I'd like to keep the tradition going! :)

Si1veR

[H]ard|Gawd
I've used an Antec PSU before and I wouldn't hesitate to use another one for a future build.

Bosom

[H]ard|Gawd
I'd like to try out antec's latest offerings because they always used to be my PSU of choice, with their truepower line.

NIVO

[H]ard|Gawd
Have used Antec PSu's a long time. Way back when 430 watts was considered massive and needed. I'd always welcome another Antec PSU into my pc.

madmat

2[H]4U
I've been a fan of Antec's PSU's for quite some time, I'd like to see what their new offerings bring to the table.

Hackmeat

Hackmeat? WTF is Hackmeat? Some sort of hog's h
Would love to be able to use this in my Antec HTPC.

Desin

n00b
I want to run this PSU because the modular cabling is awesome! Plus Antec has always been reliable for me.

Wierdo

[H]ard|Gawd
I want one because I'm building a Steam box and this power supply would help with those plans.

deaedius

Gawd
I have built a pc for my kids using a 10 year old Antec PSU that is going strong but it is in dire need of an upgrade!

King Icewind

Supreme [H]ardness
funny-cat-burgers-i-need-dis-pics.jpg

..for another computer I am working on.

kickstnd

n00b
I have been using Antec ever since I built my first Athlon 1Ghz. Always reliable, the best warranty, and reasonable pricing make Antec my first choice when looking for a power supply. After over 30 power supplies crossing my building table, I have yet to have one fail. Can't go wrong that way. Keep up the great quality and value.

Kickstand :D

Catboxer

[H]ard|Gawd
Been using Antec cases and PSUs for many years. Need an upgraded one for my gaming HTPC.

aubsxc

[H]ard|Gawd
I have been using Antec power supplies for years now without any problems.

kaleb_zero

Limp Gawd
Antec stands for reliability, efficiency, and overall dependability! I would use this to build a new folding@home rig and help humanity with the [H]orde!

u2sparky

n00b
Nice looking power supply. I too have been a fan of Antec cases and power supply for years and have been very happy with their customer service. Thanks Antec!

phred15

Limp Gawd
I have used Antec power suppies for my own builds and replacements for repairs for almost 10 years

Darth Bobo

[H]ard|Gawd
IT'S SO SHINY!

Also I've been happy with my Antec case, surely I'd be happy with the Edge PSU also.

GoldenTiger

Fully [H]
Great warranty and modular cables would be perfect for a small build I want to do as a spare room rig.

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
I certainly would love to run Antec PSUs in any of my rigs, I've long been a fan of their solid build quality and a pretty great warranty program. In particular, their designs based on Seasonic builds have always impressed me....

Status
Not open for further replies.