Antec EDGE 550W Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite case is an Antec. Getting ready to mod it and put my system back in that beautiful full tower. Need a solid power supply to go with it to replace my last good PS that died last week.

oh hell yeah!

one of only 3 PSU brands I will run...outstanding

I have been running Antec power supplies for years, there the only ones that i run

My first real case was an Antec and it had an enormous at the time 400 watt psu. That case and power supply took everything I threw at it and lasted several upgrade cycles. I love Antec for it's price and performance. Never had an Antec powersupply fail on me.

Love to try out a modular powersupply and I'd have confidence in this Antec product.

Currently looking to build a pc for the kiddos and this would certainly help with the cost, currently have a two hundred case, Antec's build quality has always reliable and top notch!

Antec has great customer service. I had asked where to order a new front panel. Antec sent one out free.

Haven't had a modern Antec unit but would like to get my hands on one.

I've got 2 Antec PSUs and they've been working great for the last few years. Getting a newer one would be awesome.

Because Antec with their psus always were serious about the two most important things for me, reliability and silence...

And that color scheme and form factor looks really nice :p.

Antec makes great products and have an excellent reputation with power supplies.

Why I want to run an Antec PSU:

I trust Antec in my system, I've been using Antec for years and never had a failure.

I have never had a Modular PSU and I have used so many other Antec products all with great results!

Why do I want to run an Antec PSU in my system?

Antec EDGE PSU provides power, stability and fully modular functionality all the while staying very silent. I trust Antec PSU in any system to push the performance edge.

First and last choice for cases and power supplies.
I would build a new PC with it.

I want to do a new build this year and a free PSU would be a good start. I've heard good things about Antec.

I have used only Antec cases and power supplies since 1999 and an preparing to build another system. I love the modularity and dependability of their PSU's.

I've read very good comments about Antec's EDGE PSU, so i would be very interested to have one of these units ;)

I want to run an Antec psu in my system because they are reliable products.

Antec has always worked for me without fail. Would buy one in a second if I needed another PSU.

My linux and windows desktops at home both have Antec power supplies but neither of them are modular. This would reduce the unused cables sitting in the bottom of my windows box that has a 520W NEO ECO.

I still haven't moved on to a modular PSU and this one's got a better efficiency rating than mine to boot! It crushes my soul every time I open up my case the sight of those excess cables just hanging there collecting dust.

I believe, no, rely on Antec.

A long time ago I bought any and many cheap PSUs. I've had bad issues where my system would be unstable and they'd die. Sometimes they would die and take equipment with them. Since reading the [H] and growing more in this I've come to appreciate better quality products.

Having issue with my current PSU and reading a review of the TruPower series, I was sold. I bought it and watched the PSU run stable in my system. Since then I've outgrown it's power capacity and purchased other Antec PSus. I threw that one in a server in my closes and it's going strong still.

When I buy an Antec power supply I size it right, keep it clean, and that's it.

Because it's time to replace my wife's aging BFG Tech power supply.

Quality, stable AND modular PSU that can replace the OEM POS I have now is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back