Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

Antec: Powerful reliable PSUs and well designed and built cases. Always used antec when I built desktops.

Here is my shot.
Have had a host of cases and PSUs, Antec sytle always easy to live with, functional and no problems with the PSUs.

Have been pondering building the girlfriend a gaming computer so she can play more than what her laptop allows to, this would be an awesome start to that

Antec is a very good competitor to others. In terms of quality, performance & price

No doubt they make excellent quality of hardware including performance packed & energy efficient PSU and strong Cases with good sense of space management. I even like the website layout and presentation of the products :)

I've built for my clients using Antec P18x series cases and they've been rock solid. It's always a joy to build in these cases and my customers actually like the cases. I haven't had much experience with Antec's PSUs though. I'd like an upgrade! Antec as a whole make quality and consistent products. If anything, it's nice to recommend to someone the Antec brand knowing that it won't fail me down the line.

I've been using antec ever since my old SX1030B. I love the new designs this year, and especially the eleven hundred and P280

All of my cases are from Antec, I have over 7 systems that use Antec 300, Titan 650 and just got a 1200. They are really well thought out cases that are built cleanly, all sharp edges are removed. They will provide years of use and the quality shows.
If you have never tried an Antec case you are really missing out, they stand behind their products.

Any time I'm looking at building a new PC Antec is always on my mind and I never hesitate to buy anything from them. I don't have a case or PSU from them for my newest build, but that was because I had to reuse whatever I could, and my existing case and PSU were 2 components that were reused. I did however grab a Kuhler 620 on a whim at Microcenter because I needed a cooler and like I said, I don't hesitate with Antec and of course it exceeded my expectations. Keep up with the great products Antec!

Never owned a Antec case myself, but I've come close to buy one many times when looking for upgrades. What I like about them is that they have a very fair price, while not cutting down on quality and features. Also, their design is usually very plain and simple, which is very neutral, therefore very likeable for many, including me. Oh, and I'm also looking for a new case at the moment! *wink*

I love the Performance One series from Antec, lots of room and quiet to boot.

I have heard a great deal of praise for Antec Cases and nothing bad about Antec PSUs. I need something to replace my Xigmatec PSU as it is causing me system issues. I am sure a shiny new Antec PSU would fix that.

Have always loved my older Antec SOHO cases and heavily enjoyed the Sonata.

Thanx for the team up Antec.

I have never purchased an Antec product. But hey, if I get lucky then I can test their product out and then have an opinion.

Antec has some of the best designs i've seen over the years. I had a great case from the late 90s just wish i still had that case. The new designs look stellar! Solid just like the good ol' days.

I like the look of some of the Antec cases and most of their PSU's seem to be pretty good too. I've bought a couple of their Earthwatt PSU's for not only me, but family as well.

I like free.
my ultra case is ready to retire. It was built a little to thin for a long use tower.

I own a Antec 300 and love the case. Would like to upgrade the case and psu on my esxi host to make it more efficient.

Several of my friends, my dad, and myself all run Antec cases and many of use run Antec psu's. I haven't had an issue with 1 yet. I'd be more than happy to have another!

Love antec, could rock a 900 until I die. Antec does the top usb/audio on nearly every case and that works well for me as my pc sits in the floor. There isn't a better choice.

Been using Antec cases and power supplies for over a decade, they are well designed and a good value!

Strangley, I'm not currently using an Antec case. Previously I have used a Sonata, P150, Solo and 900. I have been thinking about getting a Solo 2 - it would work well with my HCG-620 and KÜHLER H2O 620. A white Solo 2 would be even better...

... forgot about my Skeleton.

I am a big fan of Antec, my Kuhler 620 has been keeping my CPU cool for over a year with no problems. Would love a new case and PSU!

Back