Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

Antec 300 is my go to basic quality case. Antec power supplies are the only kind I buy for my machines.

Haven't been able to afford a knew computer but I loved my P180 before it was stolen. Would love to be able to have a desktop again.

Long time Antec User. The cases I've purchased have been solid, quiet and I don't slice my fingers on sharp edges when installing parts. The same can be said for the Power Supplies, never had one fail. Cool and quiet.

My first case was an SX830. Built like a tank.
Using a 902 and 300 now, both with Antec power supplies. Rock solid.
Definitely worth the money spent.

I like Antec's variety of products and smart case design. Antec's pwer supplies are also an easy pick for a new build.

Antec PSU's have been known for reliability and durability. I also like the antec cases for their versality and well thought layouts. I have three antec PSU's and wouldn't mind owning another.

I've got a Antec 900 that I'd love to replace with something bigger. Been using Antec products for years and I can't say one bad thing about them.

I like their cases of the more practical and functional designs. Also dig they use Seasonic and Delta for a lot of their PSUs. :D

Antec's quality has always been exceptional. They don't sacrifice quality manufacturing even on their cheapest cases and power supplies.

I love antec power supplies because they are reliable, efficient, value for money... not to mention they are from Seasonic design.

I own several of Antec's Cases & Power Supplies & recommend them to everyone who are concerned with quality & reliability !

Ive always admired Antecs cases and their psu's are legendary in build quality and performance.

Sounds like most excellent fun, these combos! Grats to whomever wins!

I like Antec for their clean, smart designs that have real performance to them.

I like the way Antec designs its products. In particular, the cases have a nice sleek look, and the PSUs have a subtle color pallet that can complement any build.

It is easy to always buy the most expensive components and not research too much. Antec sure has high end components. But their brand is reassuring the quality for all price ranges. I bought a case with a PSU in it. Later bought a high end case, most recently bought a low end case.

I've only bought one Antec psu and I've had no problems with it after six years. I've never had an Antec case, but I've read many positive reviews about them and they appear to be well built, and spacious enough for the 12" plus graphics card.

Antec cases have had a design aesthetic that has combined ease of use, maximum functional flexibility, without sacrificing form. Their power supplies have maintained a level of quality in all designs and power levels that is the standard for others to achieve. I have relied on their products for many years and will continue to do so.

Great Antec PSUs, Great Antec cases, papa needs a new build!

I like the P series and their PSUs but not a fan of the LAN boy series or whatever they are called xD. Had the Antec 300 for a while, decent case!!!

One aspect that doesn't get enough attention is Antec's simple, classy looks. When every other case out there was trying to look like Optimus Prime, Antec's cases is something that can actually belong in your office or living room without looking like it's going to eat the TV....

Like it has been mentioned.... Antec's stuff is just top notch! Case aesthetics and designs are great, and the PSU's are just epic!

Love the fact that my TruePower Quattro 850W is still going strong after 6 years in my brothers PC and i just love my Antec Mini-ITX Case ISK100

Antec has a lineup of quality and well priced products. Their PSU's are extremely competitive with other leading brands.

Many Antec cases are well-designed for quiet computing--good airflow pattern, low-noise fans, acoustic dampening in sidepanels. And, of course, the classic elastic suspension for hard drives in the Solo and related models.

Antec power supplies strike an excellent price/performance ratio in my opinion, and most are low-noise.

I've owned several antec psu's and never had one fail me (knock on wood), what more can you ask for. The case's i've owned have been top notch as well.

I know I'm parroting what many are saying, but that is because Antec has quite a reputation, and rightly deserved.
The quality of construction is the number one thing I look for in most purchases, including chassis and PSU's.
This also happens to be what I like about ALL(to the best of my memory) of Antecs products.

Back