Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

I have had Antec cases and PSUs for my all machines. I don't try other brands because Antec has been good since I built my first machine(which is still running from 04). Also now in my current rig of a p180 and a Quattro 850. I have never had a failure and when I got rid of all my hotswap bays and asked about buying new bay covers. They shipped me the covers for free, now that's how you treat your customers. Thnks Antec for awesome stuff and keep making it.

Antec makes some sexy looking cases that run nice and cool, I'll gladly take one of these off your hands.

I would squeal for an Antec Combo. Antec is known for quality and I have enjoyed their cases in the past.

Antec has a long mostly favorably history and I usually have something from Antec in my systems.

I love the sleek design and easy accessibility of their cases and consistent and stable power delivered by their power supplies.

Everything I've ever owned from Antec just screams quality, so I can't see their new stuff being any different!

While I've never tried out their PSUs, I currently use the Antec 300 case for my gaming computer as I like the simple and useful design. I liked it well enough to recommend the exact same case to a friend (for their first ever custom computer).

What I like about Antec cases is the minimalistic design without compromise on performance. The PSUs are very stable and the fan is not loud.

Thanks for the competition. Good luck everyone.:D

Love the power supplies. The cases are incredibly sleek and most importantly, roomy! I tell all my friends to buy Antec cases!

I have had an Antec 1200 case for 4 years now, and I think it is a great case. Good build quality, and was easy to work with.

Antec is a name synonymous with computers. They have been around since the beginning and have always delivered great products.

Always providing high quality items at reasonable prices with US customer support The few times I required Customer Service they were always very responsive.

I have had excellent luck with Antec cases and power supplies.

Loved my P183, P180 Mini both were quiet and good looking.

Had a 900v2 case (or was that 902) it was decent, and i modded a few 300's for friends, decent hackable case for not that much $

I have Antec TruePower new series 80+ bronze 650w for my office build rig and Antec TruePower new series 80+ bronze 550w for my brother's rig. Antec never ceases to amaze me. It's very efficient and very reliable. A bang for buck for me because I have a tight budget yet Antec PSU is there to support my needs. When It comes to casing, Antec have a nice design, good cable management and good cooling. Simple yet elegant.

I have an Antec Neo Eco 450C 450W and it's still powers my office computer for about 4 years.
Its so tough and the computer where I used it first died a year ago LOL
About the chassis, I love how Antec design its cases, very simple and yet, elegant.
Regardless of how hard it is to do cable management on their entry-level chassis e.g. Antec 300 or 600 or Antec DF-35 (it kinda lacks space at the back of the motherboard plate and lacks pass-though holes too), overall, their designs are totally badass.

Antecs always made some incredibly solid stuff. Used plenty of Antec PSUs and cases in my time. Super Lanboy is still one of my favorite cases of all time. Add me to the list. :)

Antec: Rock solid reliability.

I'll have to post a pic of one of my older Antec cases.

antec cases and psu's are the first brand that comes to my mind when building computers for people.

Quality psu, cases have perfect form and function, and Antec products have never let me down.

I use Antec stuff... has never let me down.

Looking forward to trying the new stuff that I win!

High quality, fully modular PSUs, high quality cases optimised for cable routing and closed loop water - what's not to like?

I have Antec PSUs in all of my rigs and rigs I have built for family members. Quality has always been top notch and very efficient with great value. Thanks.

I have used Antec power supplies almost exclusively for the last 10 years. I used to buy the cheapest in the 90's but got bit by that bug. I have never had am Antec P/S fail on me. I also have used several of their cases. One of my favorite builds was shoe-horning a dual MP2200 system into a Sonata case. I posted pictures here way back then but don't know if they still exist. I am looking to build a new system and would love one of these case and P/S for a good start.

Back