Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

I had an Antec power supply in my old computer about 3 years ago and was like a work horse. I would love to try out an Antec case.

My last two cases have been Antecs. They were both quality cases. No issues, no complaints just good stuff!

Rock solid cases and PSU's that meet or exceed standards. What's not to like?!
[H] + big green check marks in the PSU reviews means quality!

huge fan of antec, have an antec 300 case and love it. always wanted to get an antec 1200 but could never afford it. also a huge fan of their psu's. i have an antec CP-850, great psu, quiet and runs cool as heck compared to my thermaltake, kind of surprising why the design never took a hold.

thanks antec, [H] and Kyle for the give away's.

I have always liked antec cases and power supplies. I currently use an antec true power 1000

Antec PSU's are top quality power supplies because they are power efficient and most important quiet. I loved my Antec Three Hundred case so much I bought 2, the airflow in this case is unmatched in any ATX case I've encountered.

I love the antec 1200 and have been using it for atleast 3+ years and love the quality! I also use their fans and none of em has failed me yet! I would difinite would love to try another Antec case and psu combo!

I've been building rigs for over a decade, and Antec has been featured in almost every incarnation of my personal rigs. Sonata II and Solo cases going strong, and Antec PS to supply reliable, affordable and quiet power in all my rigs. I do not hesitate to recommend Antec components to family and friends.

Antec makes good products at competitive prices -- they're one of the brands I look for when it's time to upgrade.

I like the overall construction and tool-less designs for Antec cases. A known level of reliability is the biggest plus for their PSU's. And I really like free stuff!

I <3 [H] giveaways :)

But seriously, Antec does rock... I'm looking forward to building my new rig one day with one of their quality cases and PSUs.

I appreciate Antec's quality. They are a 'go-to' manufacturer when looking for products for a new build.

I like Antec cases because they are sturdy and sylish, but you can't beat Antec power supplies for their affordability and reliability

I have owned several antec cases and psu's never had a complaint or problem with any of them.

I've owned two Antec power supplies and one Antec Case, all of which served me well. I would love to have some new Antec products.

I have always loved Antec's products. I have built MANY PCs for businesses since '99 and always pick an Antec case and PSU due to the high quality construction and reliable parts. They have always been a leader on new technologies and design.

I *LOVE* my Antec Nine Hundred. I'd love to get a new case for the wife's rig.

Always loved Antec for their great cases and high quality PSUs. Not to mention affordable prices!

I love the quality construction and professional design of Antec cases, and I have found their PSUs to be very reliable.

Antec has good quality products. I own a few Antec power supplies purchased years ago that still work great today.

All the Antec PSU and cases i have used throughout the years have always been quality built.

Back