Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

I have so many Antec 300's around the house...cheap little LAN party rigs.

Still rocking my legit FBI-tagged P182 as well...long story. =)

Both my cases and power supplies are Antec and I could use a third set!

from the legendary P180 to the numerous award winning power supplies, Antec has always been about premium quality and superior performance!

That's why Antec products are so good!

Never had an issue with any of there power supplys. And the cases are simple,elegant,and get the job done!

variety of cases. quality built with good air flow in mind. no issues with there psu's. good stuff here!

What do I like? The reviews that their PS's and cases have received. I haven't actually used any because I've been too broke to build a new system for years.

One time I built a machine in an Antec 900 it was nice stuff woop

Currently using a P182 Gun Metal and would love a new Antec case.
I especially like the P280 because it resembles the P182 so much.

*crosses fingers* Antec \o/

I would not call myself a fanatic, but consistenty use Antec cases becuase of the durability and easy access designs. As most on these forums, the PC upgrade is NEVER complete and these cases ease that challenge at each and ever step. Thanks for the opportunity.

Antec is one of my go-tos when a costumer calls for reliable components (Also make life easier for our technicians).
Embarrassingly, The only Antec products I own myself are 2 case fans.

I have used Antec cases and power supplies since the early '90s and they have never failed. Quality stuff. Time to build another system with this gear.

Still rocking an Antec P180 for my main rig, love the black gloss finish, dual intake fans with filters and the large roomy interior for working inside :) I still have a Sonata for my Mom on her last build going strong... Great stuff!

Love Antec cases, The build quality, materials, and design are top notch. There is plenty of room for wire management, components, and your hands to work inside the cases.

The PSU's are the best as well. Quality materials, efficiency, and design.

Antec is the best....PERIOD.

I have always used Antec for both style, and ease of use for the cases, and the rock solid reliability of the psu's, currently using a 7 year old sonata as my main case and an earthwatts 650 for my psu. love em both:D

Antec is simply the only company i buy cases and power supplies from. Best build quality and reliability.

I have used Antec cases for years, very durable long lasting stuff. I like the quality of the components in their PSU's and how quiet they are.

Antec products were always at the top of the industry in terms of quality, functionality, and customer satisfaction. I have been a fan of Antec since 1999 and don't see any changes on the horizon.
Anteck rocks my world!
:)

The Antec P180 was my first case when I built my first DIY computer and I loved how solid it was though I haven't gotten around to use their PSUs yet which I hope to get to do with this drawing!

I've owned many Antec products over the years. Always been happy with the quality and performance of their PSU's and cases. Good products for the money.

I have had the same Antec 850w PSU in one of my rigs for over 5 years now with no issues whatsoever. Until I bought a Corsair 1000 about 3 years ago, I had never had a PSU go for more than 2 years before that and it is still the longest operating PSU I have ever owned.

My first power supply was an Antec, and it made it through 3 different builds before I had to upgrade due to power requirements!

Antec makes awesome cases and power supplies, the first computer case I ever purchased for my first build is an Antec!!!! It is all metal, has two removable hard drive bays, five case fans and I think it's bullet proof, I just haven't tested that theory yet!!!! ;-)

Big fan of Antec design and build quality. Ran a Three Hundred for several years and have put a few Earth Watts power supplies in friends builds and all are still humming right along. One of the few brands I trust for every product they make.

I built my wife a computer about two years ago and used the Antec Three Hundred, I was so impressed at how quiet it was (and how much air it moved) compared to all the computers I built previously that I bought another Three Hundred to put my computer in! :)

We are still rockin' both Three Hundreds! :)

Back