Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

I've had my P280 for about six months now - after not having owned a desktop for five and a half years, I was looking for a substantial case to house what would eventually turn into a medium/high-end system. I love this case, it has the perfect amount of cooling, space, it's crazy what they do with cable management these days! (back in my day cable management involved zip ties and electrical tape!) And it's quiet.

Also, we picked up an Antec 300 for my mom's new desktop this past Christmas, and a lot of the niceties that my P280 has have been passed down onto the smaller 300.

Now we're looking to replace my grandmother's case/power supply in the next few months here. ;)

I've been using Antec PSUs and cases for years. They are always high quality and dependable!

I don't need to tell you *why* I like Antec. The fact is, the [H]ard folks respects Antec, and that is really just about all one needs to know when it comes to quality products.

Make Mine Antec!

I like my Antec 300 with its simple (uncluttered) design and easy to work with interior.

I've had a few Antec cases through the years (in fact, this PC is in one) and used a few PSUs, which have largely survived the torturous regimen I put them through.

I'm still using the same Antec P180 I bought back in 2006. The P180 was an extremely innovative case that many other manufacturers have copied in their designs. It's cool, quiet, laid out well, and has great build quality. The new P280 also looks very innovative and I would love to have one!

Just got married and as we all know wife is in charge so anything to help me out would be great :-D

Antec may not be the Rolls-Royce of manufacturers, but they make quality, dependable stuff.

love their cases, lots of fan options, good finishes, and design for good airflow and cooling, havn't
tried their power supplies yet

Most of my builds have been in antec cases and i have several of their power supplies operating without a hitch. I like them because the build quality is usually very good.

I'm hanging out to get a P280S but a free P280 sounds good to me. Own a 300 and HCG-620, and both are excellent quality at great prices.

Last edited:
Quality products for a nice price. Customer service is great. I had a Sonata from way back when and the door on it had a cracked hinge that I caused. It was like that for a couple years but I decided I was going to do a two tone paint job on it just because of boredom. I got on their site and asked if there was any way to order a new door, the guy I was talking to just asked for my address and was like you should have it in a week. Shipped via Fedex and had it in two days. Didn't ask for proof of purchase or anything. Love the company, I'll always use their cases for builds.

I've never used their cases, but I have used their power supplies and they always performed well.

Antec get's the job done. Cases are straight and to the point, power supplies are some of the best on the market and with an fantastic warranty.

I've owned a number of antec power supplies and cases, and they've all been quality products. My current case, an Antec P180B, has been the most awesome case I've ever owned, and thus I can only imagine how much Antec has improved this model in their later releases.

Antec is my favorite case and power supply source because they high quality products that look good and have just the functionality needed, no extra frills to deal with.

I like the quality of the Antec products. I have afew of their power supplies and they have always worked 24/7 100% in my folders.
The fit and finish on my 900 case is great.

Antec for one main reason. Quality. Antec means quality. Never had a bad experience with their products. Ever.

While my current rig's main case is not an Antec, I still use a Solo for my HTPC rig. Looks stellar in the living room.

Antec cases and PSUs have always been my "go to" parts. My current build is in an Antec Solo, and it really does work as advertised.

Oh man! Hell yeah! You know, I have not had a new Antec product for some time, just worked out that way, but I sure have a lot of older parts, at least two cases and two PSUs in operation right now ...good stuff, solid parts for sure!

I like the tool-less design of the Antec cases. I also really like the fact that the tops of the cases are a flat surface because I'm constantly putting things on my tower. I know the Antec One Hundred isn't being given away in this drawing, but I especially like the accessory tray on it.

Pretty much just awesome quality.

I do remember when I had a 350w smartpower hooked up quite a few years ago, and I hooked it up the wrong way. That was the first and last time I've ever seen blue sparks inside of a PC.

I thought I was doomed when I saw that happened. Shut everything down. Re-checked my wiring (and I believe the floppy drive was to blame).

Booted everything back up, with the EXACT same components, and was working perfectly fine. I had that computer for at least a year after that. I will never forget that.

So after owning numerous Antec cases, the original P160, Sonata, and many, many others which include some PSUs, I have to say I have never gone wrong with Antec.

I really like Antec P-series silent cases. Two of them in use here atm. Best noise isolation that can be had without starting to mod some case by yourself pretty much.

I've had a great history with Antec power-supplies and cases. I've never had one of their power-supplies fail and all of their cases last multiple generations. Some brands are hit or miss but it's hard to go wrong with Antec.

Cases are badass and are always well built.

PSUs are reliable, well built as well and appropriately priced!!

Antec is the ish!!! :D

Antec products have always been sturdy and reliable for me. I would recommend them to everyone.

I have owned several Antec Cases over the last 10 years starting with the SX1240 and am yet to be disappointed with one. Every Antec power supply I have purchased has far outlasted its intended use. I like Antec for the simple fact that they provide premium quality products that I continue to proudly use in my builds.

Back