Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

I liked the P182SE I got on sale for 99.99 in 2007/8. Its a shame they haven't made anything similar since.

Have an Antec Mini P180 now and still think it's one of the best Antec cases made.

Antec has been consistently badass for an eternity! I've never bought anything Antec and been disappointed.

Always been a fan of their cases. I've yet to try their power supplies, though I'd like the opportunity to check them out.

I have built up four systems, using Antec's 100 cases, and there is plenty of room in them to work, as well as for fitting the MBs, power supplies and drives into them, without being cramped or hindered in any way.

All of these systems have later been up-graded, or modified, afterwards, again with no problems or frustrations.

WHEEEEEeeee Hope I win something! It would be good for the loyalty I have shown them over the years...

I've been using Antec's cases and PSUs for years and I've enjoyed the quality and variety offered by the company.

Antec has always had great quality products.

Some very very very very nice silent PSU's they have.

And the Nine Hundred is a very nice case. :D

Been using Antec power supplies since the '90s

Also use the antec kuhler h2o line as well (both the 620 and 920) in my rigs.

Add to that, I live near their HQ so if I ever have to do an RMA, it's a breeze for me.

Antec power supplies, highest failure rate of any power supply brand in a production. The cases on the other hand are top notch. Send me both to prove me wrong

I have used Antec power supplies in some of my computer builds and I have 3 Antec cases in use now..quality products.

great quality products. I've been using my 900 v1 for quite some time. It's solid but I could definitely use a new one :)

The Antec 1200 was the first truly high-end case I ever used. It's the standard by which I judge every other case.

I like Antecs because their cases scream simple yet sexy :D

I have an Antec 300 case that's lasted through several builds... top quality, good air flow, will buy again

I own a Antec Sonata I and still use it for my main rig. It will be decommissioned on my next build but hey, it's 10 years old! I plan to replace it with a three hundred two. I do have a 750 High Current Gamer PSU and this is the best PSU I ever have and plan to keep it for a long time!

Never ever been disappointed with any Antec product

Never had an Antec PSU fail. They've also been one of the best case makers for a lonnnng time.

Antec makes good products at competitive prices -- they're one of the brands I look for when I'm getting new stuff for my rig.

pick me!!!

antec ftw!!!

my birthday is july 12, so a bday present for me?

Last edited:
I love my Antec Solo, it's whisper quiet and extremely sturdy. I've deployed several machines using Earthwatts PSUs and all of them are still working to this day.

I'm looking to retire my current rig to be a server and wouldn't mind a new Case/PSU.

I love how Antec doesn't just cater to the extreme led fan gamer cases. I have one of their NSK 3480 cases and I love how simple the design is. And despite how no frills their earthwatts powersupplys are, the one I have is rock solid.

Quality and performance where it counts. That P280 is a masterpiece.

I've been a PC Tech for 16 years and use Antec almost exclusively. Great quality, selection and prices.

I trust Antec to be the case and power supply for my home server. If I can trust it with my most valuable data, I can trust it with anything. Keep up the great work.

I have never had an Antec PSU let me down, even when I've been a dumbarse and shorted it the case it was occupying, they're all I use :D

I remember when I first spotted those TruePower Quattro Series power supplies - I thought to myself, "Now there's a company that understands that their components might end up in a windowed case and need to look good!".

Also, at my last job I did a lot of light IT work on the computers there. Most were refurbished beige boxes from the "big 3" PC makers, but there was one person that had a P183 case under her desk. Turns out that she was one of the first employees of the company and when her old PC went belly-up she pushed for a better quality system.

The IT company that we contracted to install our servers and set up our network built her a really nice rig inside that Antec P183. When I opened the front door I was really impressed with the design - and then when I removed the side panel I was blown away. It was the first case with sound insulation and removable drive cages that I'd ever seen.

Innovative and solid products!

(and on a final note, I'm using their Halo 6 LED kit to light my keyboard. I have it mounted underneath the edge of my monitor stand, works great!)

Back