Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

Antec has always strived to make functional cases & power supplies and I award their efforts with my money!

I love the solid quality and clean lines of (most) Antec cases, and they are one of the only PSU manufacturers that I will buy.

One of my favorite cases was an Antec case that I used for YEARS. Great quality, performance and price. Never stop, Antec!

I've owned Antec cases and supplies for 10 years, most of which is still fully functional. My own system builds always use Antec.

Never had a problem with Antec stuff. Always been dependable and solid.

What I like about Antec, is that if it's an Antec, it's quality guaranteed. I love my P182 case, because it's quiet and has survived two moves (house > apt > apt). As for their power supplies, I have one on an old box (the backup & guest gamer) and I've never had a hiccup with it. Now let's see some prizes!

been using their power supplies since I started building my own custom computers many years ago, and I have never had any issues with the PSU's that I bought new (not second hand) also use a few of their transparent ball bearing fans with temp control built in. for 3+ years(different batches), not a sound or problem out of them (unfiltered air as well) the entire time.

Love Antec products :)

always loved their build quality and design. been using nothing but antec cases for the past decade!

Love Antec. The first case i ever owned was a Superlanboy. My current case is an Antec 1100.
Quality stuff.

I almost exclusively use Antec cases and their power supplies are on the short list of what to buy when budgeting.

Everything has been of consistently excellent quality and there will be certain future Antec purchases.

I like Antec for the quality. Their cases are never flimsy and their power supplies are never out of spec.

Antec offers high quality and good performance products for great prices.

Antec has a reputation for making quality products, and it's well earned. I wouldn't mind getting more Antec products.

Antec makes amazing cases and its about time I upgraded my 5+ year old P180.

i have had antec for years i now have the eleven hundred case and a 650 watt power supply but the next thing that i want to upgrade is the power supply im looking to buy or win is the 1000 watt platnum i think antec is awsome:)

I like free stuff! Can't say I've ever owned any Antec products, but I know they're quality.

Great cases at good prices! It really means something's right when a well respected company still sells their older cases with some modern updates.

I still use the trusty antec 1200 case which I love, all the fans still work great and my rig still runs cool. :) I do want to upgrade to a newer case with more great accessories.

WOW where to begin with Antec. GREAT Quality and Build and Design of there cases which i still own and have purchased and swear by since my first case and still have as a Linux Box now Antec 830 sx Series, Antec 1030, Antec 900 and Antec 1200 which im ON right now trying to kiss ass for anything Antec!!!!!!!!!! LULZ. used there Customer Service Only once at was blown away by there Help and Beyond what any customer could expect i needed some rails for my antec case for teh hdd's i lost mine dunno how :p was shipped out withing 2 days to meh :D

Antec True430 is still one of the best psu's I have ever owned. Still going strong after nearly a decade in my old P4 system. Nuff said...

I have always loved Antec's style. the p182se is STILL my favorite looking case, The mini version is spicy too. I have had antec fans, the khuler, and a man crush on the 900 since forever.

Love Antec stuff, both my Primary and Secondary PC's use Antec cases...very well built. Still looking for replacement Front USBs for my OG Antec 900, they broke about 2 years ago, but the case is so solid I don't have the heart to replace it.

I like Antec's strong build quality in their cases and power supplies, as well as the solid performances their power supplies are known for.

Honestly... The cases are solid - 1st custom build was with an Antec case - still have it!

For me - power supplies are a bit hit or miss with Antec... but.... The Antec case above with a Q6600 has a dead power supply from OCZ... and I'm willin to give it the old collage try with an Antec power supply again!!!

Axe

I've been using an Antec TrueBlue 350 psu for like 10 years now in an extra rig. Great little guy.

Antec makes visually appealing, efficient and quiet cases. Their power supplies are similarly quiet and efficient. This are all reasons why I would love to win a Case and Power Supply combo! Antec's high quality products are always highly desired in my PC builds!

I love antecs cases, specially the 900 and 1200, can keep about any setup cool with plenty of airflow and space inside.

Back