Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

MIRTBelGeran

Weaksauce
I have purchased and enjoyed the quality of many Antec products over the years. Antec Cases and PSUs have allways been on my shopping wish list when building a new rig because of consistant quality. I may be lucky but an Antec product has never failed me and very often an Antec product was replaced with another. I have 3 desktop computers and each one either has or has had an Antec product installed.

Zorlofe

Weaksauce
I like the sleek & well thought out designs of Antec cases and their power supplies are quality made and last a long time!

I have always used Antec cases and psu's.

The build quaility on the cases is just top notch. I have never had a complaint about one.

I was building a computer for a friend once, and the front cover of the Antec case had been broken in shipping. A quick email to Antec and they had a new cover being shipped to me that day. No questions asked, no run around. Great service and products.

Wanamingo

[H]ard|Gawd
My first good case was an Antec SX830 and it's still going strong as the housing for my sister-in-law's rig. That's quality!

maxxkillaz

n00b
Have used Antec power supplies in the past and had great experience using them.
Have not had the opportunity to use their cases and would love to try one out.

Seraphical

Limp Gawd
I'm a fan of their cases. The last few I've used were for makeshift servers. Also, I wouldn't mind checking out their PSUs.

cheese007

Weaksauce
Well built cases, excellent customer service, and Delta is the OEM for most of their power supplies. Fantastic company!

Demagoblin

n00b
At the shop I work at we sell a lot of Antec cases and psu's. I've used an antec psu in my case for the last 5 years or so. It's finnaly starting to wear down though. So winning a new one would be completely awesome. Plus it's my birthday today:D

amd4life

Gawd
I have always been a fan of antec cases, due to the sound deadening factors, and large side fans

curious1

n00b
They have great quality cases - thick, no cut hands, plenty of ventilation, and it's easy to arrange components!

Their power supplies often last a long time and provide smooth, steady power, so I overclock comfortably knowing the PSU won't cause problems! :)

Magnus042

Weaksauce
Antec has always been the standard for quality without overcharging their consumers. Antec is always a first choice in every build!

bbenz33

Limp Gawd
I currently am using 3 of the old school Antec cases. They are the tried and true brand of cases. Good quality just the right amount of flare. Their PSUs receive good reviews after good reviews and have worked well for years in my cases.

-Kap-

Weaksauce
Antec cases offer a great value for the money, and their power supplies are one of the most reliable that I've used. Quality all around.

KurtFan

n00b
I like antec's build quality....
plus i just like saying antec.... it just kind of rolls of the tounge...
antec...

bacon vest

n00b
Still rocking my P180 and my Neo550HE. I always use Antec cases for friends builds, so stylish. Mmmm P280

Zoomer

Gawd
I use the Three Hundred with a TruPower II, and the combo is great. Antec has great support as well, and sent me a cable really quick when I needed one.

pablouk

Weaksauce
I have two of the cases, P180's great case. All the childrens machines have ANTEC psu, not a single problem once.

wra18th

Supreme [H]ardness
I've used Antec cases, PSUs and fans on most of the rigs I build for family and friends. that way I don't take chances with lesser stuff breaking down.

fausto412

Limp Gawd
Man I could use a new Case...one that will fit my 6990 and has better air flow to get the heat out of the case. My current Antec P180 gets hot to the touch with a 6990 in there.

RGMBill

Gawd
I've got an Antec 900... I love that case because it's so easy to work in; most of my older cases would either be tough to configure or would cut me (or both) when I was working in them. I also have a couple of systems with Antec power supplies; they've been rock solid reliable when no one pours spills her coffee into them through the open top of her computer (twice). And the first time, the PSU still worked......

DangerousMan

Limp Gawd
SX1200 + smartpower 400w still part of my main rigs.... even after 12 years. Just got a gamer one and its deff. going to be the new standard case for my future builds. Easy to work with and no broken parts.

NSS1995

Limp Gawd
I like every antec case i had.. All the way from the antec 300, 900, 1200, p180 series and now the p280and 1100.

Chongmagic

n00b
My first build used an Antec SOHO case and power supply, I was nervous about getting everything put together correctly, and starting it up for the first time. I just remember the quality of the case and the power supply, I actually re-used the case several times upgraded to a more powerful power supply of course. That first impression of Antec stays with me still, and to this day, the brand means quality products that you can trust.

Just about every PC I've build has had an Antec power supply in it. Their cases offer great airflow and look great for the money.

ViTo

Limp Gawd
Antec has always brought good value for my dollar.

I have never had a single problem with any of the gear I have gotten from them.

Wildace

Supreme [H]ardness
i need a win here!

id like to move my sisters pc from her old antec lanboy to something newer with more airflow

Jeffman

Gawd
I've had a fair share of Antec products, and everything has been awesome. It's all still kicking, haven't had one fail yet. Best product for the money, for sure.

Ehren8879

Supreme [H]ardness
Antec has a solid reputation and continues to build well constructed, beautifully designed cases and reliable power supplies.

GoodBoy

2[H]4U
I like all the extra hardrive bays, and fans cooling them in the Antec cases. Style is goodlooking too.