Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cases & Case Modding' started by FrgMstr, Jun 27, 2012.

1. zetachi

zetachi Gawd

quality cases and power supplies. What more could you ask for except free quality cases and power supplies :)

2. Casus

Casus Limp Gawd

Oh man, sure would be sweet to get new case, kinda sick of my TT now.

3. Takoba

Takoba n00b

Rock solid products!

4. Jovi

Jovi Limp Gawd

I could use an updated Antec case. My 900 two is an awesome case but new scenery on the desktop would be nice. :D

5. Novulux

Novulux [H]Lite

All those power supplies would allows for crossfire goodness. :D

6. MikeOnBike

MikeOnBike n00b

I really like the Antec Three Hundred cases. Solid build, good price and breath very well with little noise.

7. phoffman

phoffman n00b

A Chance to add an Antec to my systems.

8. darknite

darknite Gawd

Own alot of antec...here's hoping for more

9. vroom_skies

vroom_skies [H]ard|Gawd

Never had an issue with Antec gear. I've had numerous of their power supplies and the P180 Mini is my favorite case to date.

10. Elmy

Elmy Gawd

They have the best stuff on earth!

I especially love their power supplies.

11. g0d.size

g0d.size n00b

Using an Antec 900w HCG in my gaming rig right now, and it's about as rock solid and stable as they come. I definitely wouldn't mind winning a modular PSU and another case to mod on, though. :)

12. StaticShoes

StaticShoes Limp Gawd

My old Antec case is still rockin', but a new build based on the new generation of Antec would be sweet.

13. RandPC

RandPC n00b

Performance / quality without sacrificing reliability

14. BluDog

BluDog n00b

I have been using Antec cases for 27 years and currently have 2 out of 3 machines here using the P180 & P183 cases. They are excellent cases for a silent pc, especially when one uses SSD drives as in the machine I built for my wife which can hardly be heard.

/* Phil */

15. my-name-here

my-name-here Limp Gawd

Well, I am a bit new to pc building, but I have an antec fusion remote case with an antec psu in my HTPC and I absolutely love them both! The case is especially nice, looks great, has remote functionality, fits some pretty large cards for an HTPC case, and blends perfectly with an entertainment center. I recommend it to anyone looking to do an HTPC build.

16. John D

John D [H]Lite

I always look for quality, reviews and features when I buy a case and power supply. Somehow, I always end up with an Antec case and matching power supply.

17. CleanSlate

CleanSlate [H]ardness Supreme

I like Antec as a brand, I've had multiple Antec branded parts and I generally find them to be above average quality and build if not very above average. If I don't win something in this drawing there's a good chance my next system would also have an Antec branded item in it.

18. dropper

dropper [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2011

Antec has always made quality PSU's.

Keith

19. wiseoracle

wiseoracle 2[H]4U

Easy. I've always used Antec for PS and Case needs. Also always had recommended it to friends and family.

They are a known reliable brand.

20. N2OInferno

N2OInferno Limp Gawd

I still have my old aluminum Antec Super LanBoy case sitting around. I don't normally hold on to all my old computer stuff, but I can't make myself get rid of it. It was such a quality case that worked great for a long time.

21. BusterCretin

BusterCretin n00b

Ever since I saw my roommate's P182 I knew I had to have one. It was simple, sleek and quiet.

I built my next machine using one and now my new build sits in a P280.

Keep making classy cases, Antec. And [H], you're more than welcome to give me more of their stuff :)

22. Minomine

Minomine Limp Gawd

3 things I love about Antec:

Quality
    Quality
    & Quality.

The P180 and P182 are still in use around here years after I bought them, and with 4 kids and multiple moves, they've taken their abuse.

23. Cretin

Cretin [H]Lite

Antec makes great stuff, I have one of their power supplies in my kid's machine, and
    another in a home server.

24. Silent.Sin

Silent.Sin Gawd

Antec is always at the top of my list when building new computers for both PSUs and cases, their track record is a tough act to follow.

25. jburgett

jburgett n00b

I like the quality of their recent power supplies.

26. Mortis_Nuntis

Mortis_Nuntis n00b

They were my first computer case, and the build quality is great! Im looking to upgrade to a new Antec case!

27. SorienOR

SorienOR [H]Lite

I like the unique case designs that both look good and are generally easy to put together. The Sonata has been one our favorite cases for a long time.

28. Mabu

Mabu Limp Gawd

Have used Antec cases and/or PSUs in my last two builds, and would love to have an 1100 for my next build.

29. ryandigweed

ryandigweed n00b

I love Antec products because of their quality, innovation, design and simplicity. They're always bringing out new features, like the modular LANboy, and they mostly use Aluminium or other metals on their equipment. I hate plastic ! . Their cases are usually dark, modern and usually got a great Stealth look !.. :) That's what sets them apart from all the other brands.

I am a fan of their cases,and cooling fans. Their silent fans are great !

Thanks for the opportunity.

30. jacobbaur

jacobbaur n00b

I've been using Antec products for a few years now and I can say that I've had nothing but good experiences. We sell a few of Antec's products at Staples and I always encourage customers to buy them over other brands due to the great experiences and reliability I've had with Antec.

I'm currently building a new computer right now and I'm looking forward to see if I'm lucky enough to win one of these PSUs!

31. marvin730

marvin730 n00b

I've owned many Antec products over the years. Always been happy with the quality and performance

32. Erakith

Erakith n00b

Totally in for this one. Antec have always been up-front about what their stuff can and cannot do, and I appreciate that in a company.
    + their PSU's are solid in testing and the results always show very efficient power delivery.

33. jrs2nd

jrs2nd n00b

Have used antec psu since my first one in '03, the ANTEC SL350S only reason I've ever changed an old antec psu for new has been as Tim Allen would say "More Power"... If the cases are anything like the power supplies they are great.

34. T4rd

T4rd [H]ard as it Gets

Antec is about the only brand I haven't tried so far. How bout you send me these so I can see what all the buzz is about? :p

35. mc2w

mc2w n00b

Personally, I like ANTEC because the main focus is functionality and quality.

Don't currently have any of their products, but was planning on using some for an upcoming build.

36. Blario

Blario n00b

I like Antec because they are so reliable and dependable. They can last for a very long time.

37. ErezA

ErezA n00b

I have never had an Antec PSU but i did had some cases like the Three Hundred and the DF-85 and i really like the build quallity on these babies!

38. Dou

Dou n00b

First computer I put together myself was in an Antec Three Hundred Illusion case some 3 years ago. That case is still being
    used today! And still working great!

39. jotarou1

jotarou1 n00b

I have 1 x Sonata II, and 2 x Sonata III's. Love how silent and reliable they are. Think I am going on 5 years now with 1 of them, and 4 years on the other two, yet they are still going strong.

40. plantman47

plantman47 n00b

Wow. I have GOT to get my hands on one of these packages, this looks simply magnificent. I haven't seen any bad reviews on Antec gear, and I don't think I will. Really great job guys.