Antec 900 200mm Top Fan

Ub3rn00b

[H]ard|Gawd
Well I just got this case. Hooked everything up. Top fan isnt' spinning. Anyone got any ideas? Am I supposed to do something special to get the top fan to work? It jerks when i power on the system like it's thinking about starting..but I get nothing. If it has a light, it doesn't work. Don't think it's gotta light though...I'm thinking about ordering a new 200mm fan for it but I wanted to post here first for any suggestions. Thanks.

Check connections, check for anything blocking the fan, everything else works?

i would delete my post...but uuhhh...I'm going to leave it just in case anyone else has the same problem.
I stuck my finger in there and pushed the fan and it was catching on something. I pushed up on the fan and it snapped into place. Started spinning right up....
Here I was pissed cuz I thought it was dead...hehe

The fan does not have a light. The "jerk" you are describing leads me to believe it is not getting enough power. Are you plugging it into a fan controller or direct power from the power supply?

The fan does not have a light. The "jerk" you are describing leads me to believe it is not getting enough power. Are you plugging it into a fan controller or direct power from the power supply?

If you would read all of his posts you would realize he already solved his issue and posted about it...

Back