Antec 900; 200mm top fan hitting case! Need advise.

Jasec

Limp Gawd
OK so I bought this PC case used. Anyways its an old Antec 900 case in silver color. All is well except the top 200mm fan.

It seems due to gravity, the fan part (that has plastic blades) has dropped a tiny bit lower than it should be and when I turn the PC on, it spins and hits the side of the case making it stop on its tracks. I've noticed that I can push it upwards a bit thus leading me finding out it dropped a bit from where it should sit.

So my question is, can I take it out and somehow fix it or am I screwed and need to replace the whole fan? Is there any way to tighten it up again or no? Hope I'm am not being confusing. I'm not sure if its due to age or what. Thank you in advance for the help.

Could a Mod close this thread please!?

The Big boy 200m fan seems borked so I ordered 1 off amazon with Prime. I would of looked for one here in the community but I need it for this weekend. Sorry to have made such a useless thread and I hope next time it won't be a lame thread.

I think the fan winds were curved and not flat so every few semi rotations, it would stick out and hit the case. I may sell it or use it as a side fan :)

Back