antec 300 vs cm centurion 590

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
Well since these cases are so damn cheap right now and I need a new case I dont know what to get.I like the design of both cases.The 590 seems better with all the fan holes everywhere.

I want to put a gtx 260 in whatever case I get.Will this video card fit in either case?

E8400
AC pro
2gig 1066 corsair ram
500gig WD HDD
Samsung dvd drive
Fan controller
gigabyte ga p35-ds3l
Vista 64bit
Antec ea500d psu
4 120mm scythe slipstream fans

This is what is gonna be inside the case and the gtx 260 if it fits.Will my psu be able to handle this rig or no

The 590 is better, IMO. Bigger and easier to work in, tool-less features, full 5.25" bay front, tons of fan mounts, etc.

I own both, for large video cards and cable managment I prefer the 590.

Another CM590 vote. IMO, the construction quality of the CM590 is a bit better than the Antec 300's construction quality.

I have a 590 and was in the boat as you.

Very happy with the 590 I have 4 140MM fans and 3 120MM fans all hooked up to a fan controller and damn it is a cool running case.

the front vents can get annoying because they can get knocked in when moving it but other than that it's a sweet case.

I want to run 4 120mm fans.I need to get a fan controller and 4 120mm fans.
What do you guys suggest? I would like something with high airflow.
I like the fan controller to be $20 or cheaper.I need to be able to turn the fans down in speed while web browsing and then crank them up while gaming.
I have no idea what fans to get please help

I love my CM590. I have 6 120mm fans on it and have no problem. Somehow it is easier to manage than my old P180. I would love to replace all of it with 140mm fans. What size is the fan on the left side back?

I want to run 4 120mm fans.I need to get a fan controller and 4 120mm fans.
What do you guys suggest? I would like something with high airflow.
I like the fan controller to be $20 or cheaper.I need to be able to turn the fans down in speed while web browsing and then crank them up while gaming.
I have no idea what fans to get please help

I recommend Scythe Slipstream fans. They're very good, push a lot of air, and are fairly quiet. With a fan controller, you'll be able to make them practically silent when you want to.

Back