Another Troll Alert: MagiusX

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
I guess better late then never to post on this guy ..It was only $30 , but its the principal of the matter I guess , but have no responses from any attempts at contact with pm's and email..here is all the info I have on him with paypal info , home address, heat and ebay info, and last pm he sent me:

Re: battlefield 1942 and road to rome
Sure do, $30 shipped. I will talk paypal or money order. I will ship as soon as I receive payment. My paypal address is
[email protected]

mailing address
Jason Garver
5909 Cornflower Ln
Greendale, WI 53129

I have limited heat under MagiusX
Ebay feedback under Fanaticmechanic (Ignore the 6 negatives, they all happened at once, over 2 years ago, the week my dad had a stroke. The rest of my feedback has been flawless)

PAYPAL info:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Sharon Garver (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$33.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Oct. 15, 2003
Time:
19:48:58 PDT
Completed

Seller Protection Policy:
Eligible

Subject:
BF1942 & RtoR expansion
Note:
Battlefield 1942 w/ Road to Rome both have been used for like an hour. CD-Keys are still usable online. $30

..just pretty sad that someone would steal from somebody in anykind of form ..

If at all possible, call him on the phone or work some magic and have the local police station do you a favor and call him about reports of him conducting crooked online business. It is quite a miracle how things "lost in the mail" for long periods of time can just pop up all of a sudden (with a new post mark date even) a few days after the local police make a friendly questioning call.

Well not that anybody ever reads the rules of these forums but .. if you would notice this is the reason it says " NO NONE FREE E-MAIL ADDRESS HOTMAIL " YAHOO " ETC "

If people would follow this there probably would be alot less of these posts but that is just my 2 cents what the heck do i know .. haha:rolleyes:

thanks for extra info PrimusSucks , called number this evening and got answer machine so left message..and I posted over at pcabusers as well

Keep us up to date, we are always interested to here if it works out in the end...

Originally posted by ThreeDee
thanks for extra info PrimusSucks , called number this evening and got answer machine so left message..and I posted over at pcabusers as well

Taking the extra time to get a Name, Address, phone number and asking the seller to email you from their heatware account saves a lot of trouble.

This guy is a little less then an hour from me.
Want me to drive up and hit him with a sock of pennies for ya? :D

Originally posted by Mcbuddah
This guy is a little less then an hour from me.
Want me to drive up and hit him with a sock of pennies for ya? :D

...quarters man ...quarters ...:)

Back