another problem with photoshop

whenever i hit ctrl+u, it doesnt bring up the colorize or hue/saturation menu...and if i go to do it manually through image>adjustments>hue/saturation, its shaded out...i have no idea why it does that...but i know that it did it on my photoshop 7.0 too, and now with CS 8.0...does anyone know how to fix this..i need color! [haha]

LOL...yeah...you prolly have like an illegal version or something...bad bad [H]'er :mad:...what's wrong with you??? Why don't you do like the REST of the ppl in the world and in the forums and actually spend hundreds of your hard earned $$$ to buy an insanely overpriced piece of software...I mean come on...it only a few $50's more or less than the Windows/Mac OS that you have running on your computer... :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

Yup, theres a crack out there floating around that disables all shortcuts after its cracked. Go buy CS or stick with 7.0 :p

how did i know that that question was gonna come up..haha....well that wasnt the problem...it was a noob mistake that i had done...and i fixed it..but thanks for the help

So you're backing out of your question so you don't attract more attention to your crimes eh??? :rolleyes:

jk...lol

Metallica_Band said:
So you're backing out of your question so you don't attract more attention to your crimes eh??? :rolleyes:

jk...lol
haha .... thats how id handle it ...... if i pirated software ... which i dont ... sooo ummm i bought a hamster the other day ....

MadJuggla9 said:
sooo ummm i bought a hamster the other day ....
So not only do you pirate software but you also steal little fury animals??? :eek: How DARE you :mad:

:rolleyes: :p

care to hook me up with one??? lol

search is working
that includes words like pirate just for the record

I'll add hamster to my list :p

My girlfriend just bought a guinnea pig last night from petco.
the thing is cute. we had a raccoon running around for a few weeks to.

Back