Another Overwatch Gameplay Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a another Overwatch gameplay trailer out today featuring the Reinhardt character. Again, according to the video description, this was recorded from a match on an early version of Overwatch and captured at 60fps on PC.

Is it just me, or is [H] try to really "hard" (pun intended) to plug this game???? What gives... ! And it's a "meeehhhhh" game at the most.

I find the future of these sorts of team based class shooters is MOBA oriented, if not in terms of map structure (lanes, bots, bases), then in terms of leveling, consequences for playing poorly, and meta game beyond aiming and combat tactics (i.e. Economy, tech paths, etc).

Is it just me, or is [H] try to really "hard" (pun intended) to plug this game???? What gives... ! And it's a "meeehhhhh" game at the most.

I try to post upcoming PC titles when I can. There for a while it was all about GTX V coming to the PC, ESO before that and so on. It just so happens that Blizzard is putting out a ton of these trailers right now so I share them for the people interested but I can see how it may get annoying for people NOT interested in the game.

Overwatch trailers and articles have been plastered all over the regular gaming sites constantly - it's a Blizzard game so it's a big deal even if the game looks lame to us adults g and I find [H] is often just an aggregate of trending news all in one place. Let's face it that's why we're here.

Gearbox's MOBA is also going to have the cartoony look. Who knows. Some trends don't need to be understood and that's okay. This stuff is often generational.

I try to post upcoming PC titles when I can. There for a while it was all about GTX V coming to the PC, ESO before that and so on. It just so happens that Blizzard is putting out a ton of these trailers right now so I share them for the people interested but I can see how it may get annoying for people NOT interested in the game.

Keep at it, please! I eat this up. (PC gaming posts)

At least you aren't posting every week about the "free" DLC for Witcher 3 like some sites.

its a blizzard game, that explains the cartoon charm.. They been pretty good at that style for a while. sometimes it can work great (lost Vikings, rock n roll, wow,) not sure yet on this.

I’m loving how much thought they are putting into each character. Looking forward to this.

Back