Another free AMD shirt (first 3,000)

Also by viewing a few videos you can get a Livestrong Laptop. I can't find the "hidden video" yet, but as soon as I find it (or as soon as somebody else posts it...) I'd do it.

sweet dealio...took awhile to load but good find...

I'm surprised 3,000 aren't up yet...its getting harder and harder to get these deals...

looking for the hidden video still... sat threw the entire webinar.... watching some stuff at the hp booth now

Ahhh... found the hidden video... duh... it will tell you in the help section of the tresure hunt box... or just go to the AMD booth and click on the huge opteron on the back wall...
funny video though... well, if you are a geek, i guess... lol :D

Thanks OP !! The blue candy sucks. ;)

Maybe im blind or their website is too confusing.

I found all the treasure hunt items except one.

"View The HP and AMD Webinar"

Where exactly is this? I alreay watched the keynote presentation and the main video on the HP site, yet it still dosent say i found it?

Can anyone point me to it?

Thanks.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, i finally found it. ;)

yeah amd has great shirts! Did any one else get the AMD/Ferrari shirt? It's my favorate shirt that I own right now. Looking forward to another cool shirt... and mabee a laptop! ;)

Gave my infos as well... Hope I'm not too late :)

n3g471v3 d3c1b3l said:
yeah amd has great shirts! Did any one else get the AMD/Ferrari shirt? It's my favorate shirt that I own right now. Looking forward to another cool shirt... and mabee a laptop! ;)
Yep, it's sooooooooo soft. :)

stupid proxy/Nazi network setup, I can get there, but it won't accept my info... crap!
Thanks anyways!

I'm the CEO of Lithuanian Waffle Exporters, Inc.

I hope they don't question why I live in Texas. xD

did anybody get there shirts yet? I got it awhile back it was black, had "Performance that matters" in bold white letters on the back and the AMD logo on the front

I'm a software developing intern at a company so I put "None" on my company. Do you think I'll still get a shirt?

Also, are you supposed to get an email confirming that it has shipped or get ANYTHING from AMD at all? I haven't gotten any email yet so I'm worried. How long does it take to get the shirts?

Thanks!

just filled one out, hopefully I'm not to late. Still 0 for 4 with free stuff :p

Just filled thanks

LOL The one is funny. Hector sounds so funny! LOL

Back