Another BFG RMA Screw Up!!!!!!!!!

hammersfd

Limp Gawd
I RMA'd my BFG 7800GTX because it was artifacting at stock speeds. I have to say the turn arround time was amazing, however when I opened the box a shiny new 7800GT was staring back at me :mad: I have been trying to get a hold of someone at BFG for 2 days with no luck. Over 4 hours combined on hold, and no response to emails!! Last time I buy from BFG. EVGA all the way now.

*hangs head* :(

I swear I could just stooge-slap everyone at their warehouse - good luck.

qbackin said:
If you paid for a new card with a 300hp engine, would you want a car with a 200hp engine at your fingertips? No.. you would demand what you paid for..

I seriously think some people buy BFG because of the name...

another thread goes on the list. :(
i do not know what the hell is going on with them, but even after my 2 rma's with them, i have yet to recieve a dead card or a wrong card for the matter.

Well, I'm definitely going eVga after reading all these RMA screwup threads. Mind the fact that I already own a BFG 6800 GT OC. Don't have any problems with it and it's doing me well, but my next card will most definitely be the 7800 GT CO.

Waiting to get one next month...if I'm lucky, they'll drop the price a little more? :)

I too have went to eVGA from BFG. I must say.. it's like the saying...

Once you go black, you don't go back. :) (i'm a mutt)

I'm bettng that few people ever post about successful RMAs and tha MANY more people post about blunders to vent off some steam.

Shameless Liar said:
I'm bettng that few people ever post about successful RMAs and tha MANY more people post about blunders to vent off some steam.

It's like that with any product more negative feedback than good since the happy ones are silent we as Americans don't usually comment about good it's like ingrained into society now to blame or find faults.

Back