Another Batch of 8800GT in Stock (Crysis too)

Jasonx82

Supreme [H]ardness
Thanks for the info. I just snagged one along with a free Crysis game. :cool:

Good to see that the Egg is still up to its good ole highway robbery standards.................:rolleyes:

wish mine came with crysis, I got an evga ssc from evga.com and only came with quake wars or whatever it is.

wait how come when i search for 8800gt, the list says it is out of stock but when you click on one then it will say "add to cart". is this an error from newegg

wait how come when i search for 8800gt, the list says it is out of stock but when you click on one then it will say "add to cart". is this an error from newegg

correct thats what kinda freak i am i just sit there and click even though its oos lol :D

There are some at Dell, call and have them pricematch to the cheapest price you can find, thats what I did =D

Because of the delay a few weeks ago they even bumped up to free overnight shipping

There are some at Dell, call and have them pricematch to the cheapest price you can find, thats what I did =D

Because of the delay a few weeks ago they even bumped up to free overnight shipping

Yup the overnight shipping is true...they gave me the same when I ordered my 3870.

they overprice and they give crysis away and still make more money then they should be off these cards. Although if it comes with crysis its worth it imho since i think crysis is at least a 39.99 value.

What was your estimated ship date from Dell?

I bought one yesterday that came with Crysis. The way I figure it I'll be buying Crysis anyway so the card itself is only 260$ in my eyes. Which imo, is more than a deal.

People love to whine about Newegg price raping. There is only one way to stop that, talk with your checkbooks! Stop buying them. Apparantly people are buying these up so fast, they are out of stock hours after being available. So it can't be that bad.

My solution? Make more money, and buy it now or stay poor and wait till prices come down. Even though its more subjective, Quake Wars is not worth it, the bundles with Crysis are. My 8800GT didn't come with Crysis so I have to buy it separate.

Good to see that the Egg is still up to its good ole highway robbery standards.................:rolleyes:

If someone is willing to pay it, why not? Ever heard of a free market? :rolleyes:

I'd do the damn same because people are snatching it up. They'll do it until people stop buying it for that much, then lower the price.

it comes with crysis, and i just sold crysis on ebay for $40. So technically it is only costing you $250 which is the MSRP.

correct thats what kinda freak i am i just sit there and click even though its oos lol :D

The entries in the individual product descriptions are updated more often than the entries in the search results.

Back