Another 1TB Hard Drive for $99....and others.

This isnt refurbished is it?

If not this is a great deal, was gonna pickup one of the 1.5tb drives for $189 but this is such a good deal I might just pick this up instead.

Nice deal, wish I hadn't bit on some WD6400AAKS last month. I'd be all over these.

If not this is a great deal, was gonna pickup one of the 1.5tb drives for $189 but this is such a good deal I might just pick this up instead.

Refurbs have the same guarantees from the manufacturer that brand new drives do, so if something goes wrong you're still covered. It's a great deal regardless...

I'm not sure about the reliability/reputation of Samsung drives, but this particular deal is practically SCREAMING "HTPC". Given the 5400RPM speed the drive should run quite cool yet with the 334GB platter density it should be sufficiently fast for an HTPC.

Sounds like it would also be at home in that crowded file server, NAS, or external enclosure.....

Anyone knows if this drive is incompatible with nForce chipsets, like the spinpoint F1 is?

Ah.... Raid 5 array, 4 terrabytes, quiet, 3 platters a drive... but I can wait another 9 months before I do a full system upgrade. Still awfully tempting....

lol there's order by mail food at the bottom
Fine dining quality "surf and turf" for two at an incomparable value! Share one delectable 8 ounce cold water North Australian lobster tail with your loved one while savoring individual U.S.D.A. PRIME 7 ounce Chicago Stock Yards ribeye steaks.

"Deathstar?" Come on, guys. I find it hard to believe you would be that behind the times. The fix was made years ago.

1TB! I don't need it, but want it. :)

Description:

1.0TB Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen F1 DT 32MB Cache SATA II Hard Drive W/ Native Command Queuing, NoiseGuard, and SilentSeek. Tuned 5400RPM Performance w/Energy Savings. New w/3 Year Samsung Warranty!

Be sure you check the numbers if you want to get in on this; I was just playing around with some in my cart and emailed the cart to myself and after that it showed up at $117 each ! Now I can still click on the link here and it comes up at $99, but it seems that doing the wrong thing on there can certainly raise the price !

Whatever you guys do do not choose fedex as your carrier.

I ordered on the 16th and was supposed to get here on the 18th. Then it got delayed and rescheduled to the 20th, then the 21st, and now its showing up as the 22nd.

Also on the 20th it said On FedEx vehicle for delivery, now it saids its in Chicago, IL. WTF is this shit.

Back