Anonymous Wades into the Gaza Conflict

Say what? Even if this is 100% correct, which I doubt but have no way of knowing, you have to think about the 1+ million people in Gaza that are confined there for YEARS. Can't believe the arrogance. Je

I believe they can leave.

Wow, just wow. Pointing black and calling it white. 100+ Palestinians dead and only 3 Israeli so far in this conflict alone.

Yeah, you would think the Palestineans would have learned by now.

[/quote]
The last major war Israel started was back in 2006-2008 or something. It was yet another Lebanon's (again) turn to get fucked. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, like if you shoot back when people are shooting at you, you are the one starting the fight?

I will give you a little credit, you are probably a good person, but you are just wrong due to ignorance.

Was he in charge when Hamas started lobbing rockets again? I assume he was.

1) Lob missiles,
2) Isreal begins responding,
3) obtain a cease fire.

It would have been more impressive if he had stopped the missiles in the first place. Otherwise I wouldn't blame Israel viewing his efforts as trying to minimize the retaliation.

Its like a school kid pushing a classmate down and then running and hiding behind the teacher to minimize the coming retaliation.

By all reports on both sides, he seemed the most interested in long term peace out of all of Hamas leadership.

I really have no desire to take sides, and I think the constant barrage of rockets into Isreal is ridiculous, but it seemed like a bad choice for a hit. I'm sure Shin Bet knows more about it than I do, though.

Yeah, you would think the Palestineans would have learned by now.

I believe that explains your position well enough. Don't fight back Israel or else...

Guys, I am not defending Hamas, but the innocent people. It's just wrong to retaliate with 1000x the force which is what Israel has been doing for pretty much its entire existence.

I believe that explains your position well enough. Don't fight back Israel or else...

Guys, I am not defending Hamas, but the innocent people. It's just wrong to retaliate with 1000x the force which is what Israel has been doing for pretty much its entire existence.

So you are an opponent of disproportionate warfare? Basically your platform is "You shouldn't hit back. Yes, your civilians are being targeted but you have too much weapons and technology at your disposal."

You do realize that Hamas is the one calling the shots here? They are the ones that seized control of the Gaza Strip and killed I mean executed all of the Fatah leadership that held posts there. Guess who was the guy that lead the siege? Jabari. Going around rounding up killing all oppositions doesn't sound like a guy who wants peace.

Guys, I am not defending Hamas, but the innocent people.
You aren't defending Hamas, you just want Isreal to be wiped out, with no innocents hurt of course :rolleyes:
It's just wrong to retaliate with 1000x the force which is what Israel has been doing for pretty much its entire existence.
I think you just have an extremely large divide between your ideal world and the real world.

It's just wrong to retaliate with 1000x the force which is what Israel has been doing for pretty much its entire existence.

You're right. They shouldn't try to set a standard that violence against its people will result in serious blowback. They should make it even easier to commit violence against Israel. Those damned "jew soldiers", right?

Back