Anonymous Threatens Massive WikiLeaks-Style Exposure

All you need is an assault rifle. It's the primary weapon that has helped third world nations resist the most powerful governments for the last several decades. We failed in Iraq and Afghanistan, because our military could not suppress their insurrection.

Sounds about right to me. I think people underestimate the power of guerrilla warfare and rifles (all kinds).

Wow, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only guy in the tech community that's grown incredibly weary of this anonymous garbage. The 'cool to hate' attitude these days is becoming monotonous. I'm sure some of these guys are skilled programmers/developers and their efforts could be put to far more productive use.

QFT
Sandy Hook wasn't, but Fast and Furious was, and it has been confirmed that internal ATF memos indicated that the primary reason for the operation was to provide context for gun legislation in the United States. False flags are known American tactics by now. Look up Operation Northwood, as well as McNamara's admission that the Tonkin Gulf incident was faked to start the Vietnam War.

All you need is an assault rifle. It's the primary weapon that has helped third world nations resist the most powerful governments for the last several decades. We failed in Iraq and Afghanistan, because our military could not suppress their insurrection.

Then get to it. The guns are legal, as are the big clips. Get out there and show all the sheep how you take down the government with with your assault rifles. Seriously, if you think the government is that evil, and you believe this weapon will do it, get out there and prove it.

Then get to it. The guns are legal, as are the big clips. Get out there and show all the sheep how you take down the government with with your assault rifles. Seriously, if you think the government is that evil, and you believe this weapon will do it, get out there and prove it.

To defend against a tyrannical government. What you're saying is just.....

Troll!

I hope they are not bluffing and they expose all the bullshit the Fed has been pulling.

You think sandyhook was a false flag or setup by the gov so they could make some gun laws? Wow.

So you think a 20 year old pharma induced emo child, pulled off a perfect tactical strike with a flawless kill to wounding ratio in a cramped classroom full of small, fast moving, squirming targets, while simultaneously cutting power to the school, shutting down survellance cameras and then takes his own life the second scary patrol officers with inferior handguns show up? WOW!

But hey, at least the parents of some of the victims weren't actors right??? Right???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWgCRBR5qE

To defend against a tyrannical government. What you're saying is just.....

Troll!

People in this thread are claiming our government IS tyrannical and is in the process of setting up a fascist state. If you REALLY believe that then the time to act is now, BEFORE the evil government breaks down your doors and takes your guns.

I ain't no troll. I've just heard these paranoid arguments for 30 years and your 2nd amendment rights are still in tact. Nobody is taking them away. nobody is even proposing they be taken away, not even Democrats. They're saying ban weapons that look like a military gun (dumb and pointless, but it's not really going to keep you from saving the America) and limiting clips sizes going forward (overcome by learning how to shoot and carrying more clips)

People in this thread are claiming our government IS tyrannical and is in the process of setting up a fascist state. If you REALLY believe that then the time to act is now, BEFORE the evil government breaks down your doors and takes your guns.

I ain't no troll. I've just heard these paranoid arguments for 30 years and your 2nd amendment rights are still in tact. Nobody is taking them away. nobody is even proposing they be taken away, not even Democrats. They're saying ban weapons that look like a military gun (dumb and pointless, but it's not really going to keep you from saving the America) and limiting clips sizes going forward (overcome by learning how to shoot and carrying more clips)

I've been hearing these same things for that same 30 years. I also know that life is NOT what it was 30 years ago. Things HAVE changed. But even 30 years ago (and well before that), the 2nd amendment was a threat to certain people. I understand what your saying. I've heard that before...so many times. I also see so many people in denial as to how this world has changed. Some things are still the same. But there is a core movement that is building strength and has been alot more clearly defined (especially since 911). The entire world is watching and there is alot of things that happen in ways that people refuse to see. There are plenty of mixed messages that can mess with peoples' heads and end up creating what happened at Sandyhook. The red flag is no longer being thrown up by a small minority of conspiracy theorists. ALOT of people (otherwise normal people) are seeing warning signs....signs of the lessons learned throughout history.

You cannot do things the way you did 30 years ago. That no longer works. It's time for people to wake up and smell the coffee.

All this bs etc all stems from people not being responsable and takeing care of themselves. Most people want the government, and law to protect them, feed them, coth them, raise their children for them, and on and on and on. Personally I hope something major happens in the world where most people like the above which is the majority are elminated so that us sane minded people will only exist.

So you think a 20 year old pharma induced emo child, pulled off a perfect tactical strike with a flawless kill to wounding ratio in a cramped classroom full of small, fast moving, squirming targets, while simultaneously cutting power to the school, shutting down survellance cameras and then takes his own life the second scary patrol officers with inferior handguns show up? WOW!

But hey, at least the parents of some of the victims weren't actors right??? Right???

Now, that's fucking insane.

That's just it. I admit it may not have been a false flag. But there is just way too much that comes off as fishy. I don't believe it was one person, and the level of preparation to take advantage of it is forces me to at least consider that they knew it would happen.

We have gone off topic. If anon really has anything, they need to release it. I honestly do not believe they do. Anon has, so far, made a lot of claims over the last couple years that came to nothing. They have been a pest at worst, and have been getting swatted on a regular basis. So far all of their threats have produced next to nothing outside of short term embarrassment. I say give us some meat or shut up.

10 years ago I would have called you a nut job.
5 years ago, I would have thought you were exaggerating but not lying.
1 Year ago, I would have asked for evidence, but wholly believed in at least the possibility you were correct.
Today, I believe you more than I do the press.
Should have realized this 10 years ago. Already too late. :(

beer anyone? :D

People in this thread are claiming our government IS tyrannical

Becoming ever more, day by day...which it IS (100%) unless you're living under a rock (and I love peace, justice, and our visioned way of life). Some just look into the future and worry about it while some can't even see the current day, IMO. Example: our current GOV has unmentioned facilities recording all current online communications (keywords at least) but has openly admitted to building the mother of all mothers facility to record the entire (US) internet communications for UP TO 100 years (which means 200-400 years in reality = overspending...lol)

I get it, you don't want to see it, but, it's here either way, no matter what!

If you REALLY believe that then the time to act is now, BEFORE the evil government breaks down your doors and takes your guns.
Defense is an honest mans game, unfortunate, for the honest man. Also, this is troll, right here, all day troll post! They don't kick down doors & take your guns, they do a mandatory buyback program and on top of that they have patience. They make it flat out illegal to possess and then get your neighbors to tell on you for hiding them. It's a very slow process, very slow (remember animals especially Homo Sapiens react badly to very fast movements. The slower the better!). That said if I was in the wild and hunting for a troll I'd station myself right around the keyboard this text was written from....lol.

I ain't no troll.
I see the eight plus years but that was troll all day, IMO anyway!

I've just heard these paranoid arguments for 30 years and your 2nd amendment rights are still in tact.
How long have humans existed (with all forms of weaponry)? How long does it take to trick 315 million Homo Sapiens into self disarmament? 30 years? My dad has health issues older then 30 years old. My Point: 30 Years ain't shit!

Nobody is taking them away.
What my governor wanted to do (in his fucking dreams).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EFq9PMhIj4

What he started with. Which currently under this law all the cops in my state are breaking the law...assuming the law was currently active. There is a point here. Police state! If you don't see it, you never will, even if I physically placed it on your brain stem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxw5aWglPoY

nobody is even proposing they be taken away, not even Democrats.
My governor, for my state, is democratic, and he wanted to do exactly that! I heard him with my own ears, the things attached to my head, that my brain controls. This is the same guy telling the Hurricane Sandy victims to sell their house to the STATE and STFU and move away.

They're saying ban weapons that look like a military gun (dumb and pointless, but it's not really going to keep you from saving the America)
I understand you can't understand it but honestly it will. It really will help! At the least it's "the peoples" (good peoples with offspring) only chance. That shouldn't be taken away EVER let alone instead of the real problem which is giving crazy people crazier people pills. Presrciption drugs fucking kill, like for real for real, kill! It takes a true kind of crazy to shoot your mother in the face & then go to a school and blow away (small...like it matters) children.

I mean come on, people thought I was crazy years ago for fucking a really fat chick! :(

I wish them luck, but sadly I think they'll just end up in maximum security prison. If there's one thing the government can't stand, it's having all their dirty little secrets made public. They KNOW they are corrupted, and they know people suspect it, but the last thing they want is that it is confirmed true.

You're a very narrow-minded individual. I didn't say that the government is currently tyrannical. However, are you saying the United States government will always respect and protect the liberty of its citizens?

By your logic, I should throw away the box of band-aids if I'm not going to use them now, or I should buckle my seatbelt only when I'm about to get into an accident. It's called being prepared for the worst, whether you're setting aside a rifle to fight tyranny, setting aside money for harder times, or buying insurance for your health. You don't WANT any of these things to happen, but if they did, you want to be ready. Why is that so hard for some of you to understand? Why instead do you have to mock and scoff at those who are better prepared than you are? Is it simple jealousy?

The fable of the Ant and the Grasshopper has been around for centuries. Right now, you seem quite like the Grasshopper singing while the ants stock up for the winter. Go read it, and think for a couple of minutes before commenting again.

You're a very narrow-minded individual. I didn't say that the government is currently tyrannical. However, are you saying the United States government will always respect and protect the liberty of its citizens?

By your logic, I should throw away the box of band-aids if I'm not going to use them now, or I should buckle my seatbelt only when I'm about to get into an accident. It's called being prepared for the worst, whether you're setting aside a rifle to fight tyranny, setting aside money for harder times, or buying insurance for your health. You don't WANT any of these things to happen, but if they did, you want to be ready. Why is that so hard for some of you to understand? Why instead do you have to mock and scoff at those who are better prepared than you are? Is it simple jealousy?

The fable of the Ant and the Grasshopper has been around for centuries. Right now, you seem quite like the Grasshopper singing while the ants stock up for the winter. Go read it, and think for a couple of minutes before commenting again.

Because some people like the taste of their blue pills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFhn_GUAhGU

I wouldn't support a ban on guns, but your claim that large clips keeps America safe from the government is total laughable. That was true when the weapons of the military were the same as the weapons of the people, but that hasn't been true for at least 100 years. even if you could legally buy a F16, you couldn't afford it, much less fly it. Maybe it's just me, but I'm perfectly fine with not letting people own nukes, grenades, tanks and so on.

The erosion of the 4th amendment over the last 40 years is far greater than the 2nd.

What you fail to realize is a large portion of the military would not stand up to martial law and government usurpation. A lot of the military (NCOs and some officers) are fairly well educated and enjoy their freedom.

Just because you couldn't fly an F16 doesn't mean I could not. Do you think people would just attempt to shoot tanks with AR15s? You don't think they would have cohesive plans to use demo/recruit officers in control of large quantities of armor and artillery and air assets?

That's the point.

I don't like idea that specific facebook fund pages were put up before the shooting.

What you fail to realize is a large portion of the military would not stand up to martial law and government usurpation. A lot of the military (NCOs and some officers) are fairly well educated and enjoy their freedom.

Just because you couldn't fly an F16 doesn't mean I could not. Do you think people would just attempt to shoot tanks with AR15s? You don't think they would have cohesive plans to use demo/recruit officers in control of large quantities of armor and artillery and air assets?

That's the point.

If you think officers would mutiny and use military assets against themselves you are crazy. Not only does this almost never happen, even if it did, it's not like a USAF pilot would make off with an f-16.

I don't like idea that specific facebook fund pages were put up before the shooting.

I dont like the idea that you think conspirators could be so stupid as to accidentally put up facebook fund pages before their very own conspiracy, something a 2 yr old could see as being fishy.

If you think officers would mutiny and use military assets against themselves you are crazy. Not only does this almost never happen, even if it did, it's not like a USAF pilot would make off with an f-16.

Only in movies!

I dont like the idea that you think conspirators could be so stupid as to accidentally put up facebook fund pages before their very own conspiracy, something a 2 yr old could see as being fishy.

All I am saying is 2 days before a shooting is pretty interesting and that's all I am saying.

All I am saying is 2 days before a shooting is pretty interesting and that's all I am saying.

Time stamps on the intranet means nothing and pursuing that item would be futile when it can be easily disproven or manipulated.

Yes, because server time on a major site is to be selectively trusted - it's on the interwebz, it's easily manipulated!

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. I believe that to be true. I remember Agent K saying that a person is smart, but people people are stupid. Kind of agree with the guy.

I've seen a lot before and after the Iron curtain. People believe stupid shit.They are helpless as most of them are raised like that.

Those pages were for Facebook pages that were created for different purposes and then renamed after the shooting, probably to get more traffic to the page after the shooting.

I think everyone can understand that web pages as they appear today may have been very different looking in the past. They do change.

Yes, because server time on a major site is to be selectively trusted - it's on the interwebz, it's easily manipulated!

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. I believe that to be true. I remember Agent K saying that a person is smart, but people people are stupid. Kind of agree with the guy.

I've seen a lot before and after the Iron curtain. People believe stupid shit.They are helpless as most of them are raised like that.

The idea of "forbidden knowledge" or "I know something you don't" is something many people value. They want to feel important or "smart" and latch on to stuff that they feel proves they are above the average person. That's where you get people believing that the moon landing was fake or that 9/11 was an inside job.

The idea of "forbidden knowledge" or "I know something you don't" is something many people value. They want to feel important or "smart" and latch on to stuff that they feel proves they are above the average person. That's where you get people believing that the moon landing was fake or that 9/11 was an inside job.

There is another element that comes into play for some theories (like the Kennedy Assassination) ... we have problems believing that significant things can be caused by insignificant people ... Kennedy was a great individual while LHO was a small man ... it is easier for us to imagine the grand conspiracies that bring down great things or people rather than the reality that sometimes small and insignificant people do horrible things with great effect ;)

There is another element that comes into play for some theories (like the Kennedy Assassination) ... we have problems believing that significant things can be caused by insignificant people ... Kennedy was a great individual while LHO was a small man ... it is easier for us to imagine the grand conspiracies that bring down great things or people rather than the reality that sometimes small and insignificant people do horrible things with great effect ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5quAg6thaEc

LOL...If the Kennedy's themselves think it was the CIA, I'll be crazy right along with them and also think it was the CIA (or at the very least rogue people associated with the CIA). Where's my tin-foil-hat...ah, there it is, it fits like a glove.

People in power do conspire after all, not everything is a crazy persons fantasy.

Well, I do believe JFK had a death wish....but the idea behind the "magic bullet theory" is just too absurd and laughable. For that matter, I consider the entire Kennedy family to be laughable.

I really do wonder though what it would have been like to have the web and Anon during JFK's admin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5quAg6thaEc

LOL...If the Kennedy's themselves think it was the CIA, I'll be crazy right along with them and also think it was the CIA (or at the very least rogue people associated with the CIA). Where's my tin-foil-hat...ah, there it is, it fits like a glove.

People in power do conspire after all, not everything is a crazy persons fantasy.

Actually, there was a conspiracy involving the Kennedy assassination, but it's so much more boring than you would think. The conspiracy doesn't have anything to do with the assassination itself, but with the rumours and theories surrounding it. The Soviets were actively planting and encouraging conspiracy theories to reduce trust the American citizens had with their own government.

Not... really a big revelation, but still fairly interesting.

KISS

If my family member told me they thought so and so killed my other family member....I'd believe it until proven otherwise! I swear somethings can be right in peoples faces, touching their noses, and they'll still reject the very notion because it's not in the majority's opinion. Crazy world we live in, indeed. Smartest animals on the planet know conspiring on someone is so so easy to do....until it's done on a global stage. Then everything that happens is so clear cut and only a crazy person would think otherwise.

I guess my X-GF conspiring against me is okay (plausible) but anyone in power conspiring against someone else in power is conspiracy theory. Smh... yes sir, I got it!

Moving on...

Well, I do believe JFK had a death wish....but the idea behind the "magic bullet theory" is just too absurd and laughable. For that matter, I consider the entire Kennedy family to be laughable.

I really do wonder though what it would have been like to have the web and Anon during JFK's admin.

The "magic bullet theory" is nothing more than Oliver Stone Hollywood bullshit. It requires the spectator to believe that Kennedy and Connolly were sitting at exactly the same height, and in perfect line with each other. It wasn't the case, and especially when they're waving at people and constantly turning, nearly impossible. When you re-seat the occupants of the car in ways that match the Zapruder film, the trajectory lines up. People really need to stop taking their beliefs from fucking movies.

. People really need to stop taking their beliefs from fucking movies.

Just to be clear here I don't think the Kennedy's are taking their beliefs from movies. That actually is laughable. Instincts more than likely. I'm not arguing over the evidence either, I wasn't there, and I don't know enough about it to have an opinion/care.

All I'm saying is I think the Kennedy's know more than people sitting on the internet what happened, they just aren't going to go on Oprah and talk about it.

Either way, Moving on...

The "magic bullet theory" is nothing more than Oliver Stone Hollywood bullshit. It requires the spectator to believe that Kennedy and Connolly were sitting at exactly the same height, and in perfect line with each other. It wasn't the case, and especially when they're waving at people and constantly turning, nearly impossible. When you re-seat the occupants of the car in ways that match the Zapruder film, the trajectory lines up. People really need to stop taking their beliefs from fucking movies.

It's not even people taking beliefs from movies. It's people being inundated with media (fictional or otherwise) that is based on actual events, and after a while people forget where the source of each little bit of information is from and bit by bit fictionalized accounts factor more and more into their understanding of events or ideas as a whole.

There's probably a term for it, but if there isn't, I would call it Fiction-creep. A process over time where people have more and more difficult time seperating fact from fiction on a subject/event/whatever.

Back